Thread: Netbook of asus EeePC 1201HA

Netbook of asus EeePC 1201HA

Hello fiends. I wish to buy a petite laptop computer for myself as my business requires me to move to different places. So, I guess netbooks are preferable as the weight and size matters a lot to me while traveling. So, what’s your opinion on Asus EeePC 1201HA. I have heard a lot about it from many different people. Please can you give me its configurations , design and additional information and let me know hows the product. Your replies are really appreciated.

Re: Netbook of asus EeePC 1201HA

I am really glad to tell you that you asked about the product that you have mentioned above. I, myself use it and am thoroughly happy to use it. It has 1gb ram which can be upgraded further to 2 gb. Hard disk of 250 gb . The grabbing point of the netbook is the windows XP operating system. When it comes to costing, it is worth what we need to pay. Also, the size is around 11 inch as you have mentioned its amongst the points to consider.

Personally, I would not recommend you this netbook. I find there are many major negatives about it. The disadvantage of this netbook is that the performance can be lethargic as the processor is really very slow. Also, as compared to the previous version of the asus netbooks, the keyboard lags behind. The netbook is also not able to handle the video playback. Hence, I will say you should find different other models of asus.

The biggest quality of asus is to mix and combine similar features of the previous products and come up with something new that surely takes any one by surprise. Also, reading to your question I will like to comment that the weight is not the issue. 3 usb ports, Bluetooth, headphones, web cam are amongst the additional features that add glory to this product. Battery life on a stretch is 6 hours which is not at all bad. It also has a wifi and an intel atom processor with it.

Friend every product has its pros and cons. I am not perturbing you as I know you already must have reading the above replies. I will suggest that you should first decide what are your main priorities when it comes to technical part and then decide whether this is the right choice or you want to go to some other product. I wish that you think well and take the proper decision and buy the right product .