Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X505 not getting charged

Toshiba Qosmio X505 not getting charged

Guys there was nothing that I had done with the charger of this Toshiba Qosmio X505 laptop and still since last night I found out there was something which was not able to get my laptop to charge, before this it was charging fantastically and I didn’t faced any kind of a problem as such, but now I am unable to charge at all, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will Iget this thing solved.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X505 not getting charged

Dude if you have got some other Toshiba laptop at you home then I first request you that you should look to get this charger to attach to that laptop and then see if it is working properly or not for it. If suppose that it doesn’t works for over that laptop as well then I think that there is some problem with the charger itself and it is needed to be replaced by a new one.

Dude check out the slot of the charger on your laptop that is whether or not there is some kind of a broken link in that slot due to which you were unable to get the charging for the laptop to be done even though the charger is running perfectly. So what I would suggest that you should first check the slot and probably try cleaning the slot as well with a piece of dry cloth for removing the dust and then see if it starts to work after that or not.

Dude it can be possible that the laptop battery might have got drained that is it might have been gone un chargeable dude to some kind of a glitch and that is why even though the slot as well as the charger are absolutely perfect but still you are unable to get the charging for the laptop to be done properly, so I think you must even test the battery for your laptop as well and then see if you can overcome the problem.