Thread: Toshiba NB255 Right click/Left click buttons not working

Toshiba NB255 Right click/Left click buttons not working

Guys I have got into some kind of a weird problem with this Toshiba NB255 notebook that I have purchased just few weeks ago and have found out that the right and the left click buttons that is there at on the touch pad was not working or sometimes it would work wayward. Like if I press the right click button left click would be pressed and vice versa so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how should I solve it.

Re: Toshiba NB255 Right click/Left click buttons not working

Dude have you checked out the settings for this touch pad buttons such that there could be a possibility that some one might have done something ugly with the settings without you letting to know and that is the reason why you are not able to get the touchpad of the laptop to work the way you want, so try this out and then see what happens.

Hey what I think that there could be possibility that the drivers for the touchpad might have been missing and that is why you are unable to get the touchpad to work effectively so what I would suggest that you should once again see to download the drivers again and then see if you are able to get the touchpad for the laptop to work effectively.

If after going through all the above solutions still you are unable to solve the problem of the touch pad of your laptop then what I would suggest that you should look to get your laptop repaired from the shop that you had brought since it is definite that the touchpad itself is having some problem and will have to repaired for getting it worked correctly.