Thread: My usb goes undetected with Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L

My usb goes undetected with Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L

Guys I am facing some kind of a problem with the Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L laptop that I was using for quite some time now, everything was working fine until yesterday when I found out that when I would insert the usb on my laptop the usb would go undetected and I am not able to get the usb to work at all, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem with this laptop.

Re: My usb goes undetected with Toshiba Satellite C655-SP6008L

Hey dude have you tried out connecting with all the usb slot that you are having on your laptop, it could be possible that the usb slot in which you are trying to install the flash drive might have got damaged and that is why the usb is not recognizing on your system so what I would suggest you is that you should try inserting the flash drive on all the slot and see what happens.

Hey what I think that there could be some missing usb drivers for the flash driver that is helps to detect the flash drive whne installed on your laptop and that is the reason why you are unable to get the flash drive detected, what I would suggest that you should try to download and install the drivers again and then see if it can help you to get the usb detected.

Guys I have tried to install the flash drive on all the slot that has been provided in the laptop and none of the slot actually can detect the flash drive, I have even installed the new version of the drivers for the usb and then also I find that whenever I would insert the flash driver onto my Toshiba notebook still the usb is not recognizing, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I try to solve it.

Dude what I think is that the usb controller of your notebook might have got damaged and that is the reason why you are unable to get the usb detected. So what I would suggest is that you should look for the same by going inside the device manager of your system and then look to the usb controller of your device and if there is some kind of a yellow mark shown then there is a sure shot problem with the devicecontroller and that is needed to be replaced.