Thread: Toshiba Satellite L300 VGA TO S-Video Driver Error

Toshiba Satellite L300 VGA TO S-Video Driver Error

I have a Satellite L300 PSLB8C AA3041 in Windows 7 Service Pack 1, BIOS version 2.20, and video drivers 7.15.10.1502. My trouble is: I have just VGA output on my laptop. I comprise an adapter which alters VGA to Composite / S-video linked to TV. I have the TV and switch to correct input source. I have the cable connected to the laptop and the TV. I turn off the computer with it connected and leave the TV on. Then turn on the laptop again. (I have only one cable for S-video or composite video connected and not so much). When I connect the composite cable the laptop does not recognize that there is nothing. When I connect S-Video cable from the laptop does not recognize an external device that connects and I can go through all the settings: Resolution (for both displays), Clone High, Extended, Primary, etc. However, no video is shown in TV. I checked the bios and the bios saw it was to be used in a CRT each time one is connected. S-video to connect my laptop screen is black in the BIOS post as if the image is being sent to the television, but television is not shown.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L300 VGA TO S-Video Driver Error

I have the same problem and I tried to update video drivers through Windows Update, the site of Intel and Toshiba. Windows Update does not recognize that need updating. The website shows new drivers for Intel 'Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 and I downloaded. When I install everything seems fine, but the drivers at a standstill comprehend as 7.15. I examine a post where drivers 8.15 and suggests downloading the files, but had the similar trouble.

I connected an old Acer LCD monitor via VGA and it worked fine (just to make sure that the VGA connection was fine). When I go to the VGA adapter S-video, I've tried running with both 1024x768 and 800x600 clone connected, I got tired expanded, with 800x600 and 1024x768, and I attempted with the CRT as the barely display 800x600 and 1024x768. I use a Samsung 50 "DLP (HLT5076 if it matters). Could cause the size and scale to problems in order to get the video out? I can think of no other information at this time, but if it is something I missed please let me know.

I think we can fix up your drivers. But whether this will help, you’re VGA to S-Video adapter works fine, I cannot say. If you give me the genuine brand and model of the adapter, it can help. Foremost, go to the Device Manager by simply entering into Start, after that type devmgmt.msc, and after that click the file. Next, click on the arrow next to Display Adapters, "click Mobile Intel GMA 4500M Graphics Adapter, and then click" then right onto uninstall "left, and click 'OK' to confirm to remove it.

That does not sound much work at all considering the time I put for the weekend. I'll download all these files and install them in order. I will not be able to do anything until the end of the day, but I'll be sure to post my progress. It's Windows 7 32 bit. I tried installing the drivers and all of them in order. Chipset drivers would not work, but everything else was fine. I'll get a hold of a different adapter and hope it works.

This type of cable adapter not working, they exertion just on certain video cards, that is, VGA, S-Video support. I have this problem with a desktop PC. Sure means to get converted to S-Video is one of the VGA Converter S-Video. Adapters do not effort as signals are not the similar. Must be on a different kind of signal to be converted in this case, S-Video. The most important thing is a picture of decay, the signal is processed, have meant.