Thread: Msi 790fx-gd70 getting error post_led "ff"

Msi 790fx-gd70 getting error post_led "ff"

This morning I turned off the computer before going to work. 5 hours after you turn it on and I cannot boot. All you get is zip code driven "ff". I was having problems a couple of months with many random computer freezing, but after talking to support and update my bios msi that has not been frozen. Before starting the system I have installed a different video playback conversion tools, other than that, nothing has changed. I’m wonder how I can know if this is a motherboard problem or CPU without an extra CPU or motherboard for testing.

Re: Msi 790fx-gd70 getting error post_led "ff"

I built this computer about 1.5 years. This memory has always worked flawlessly. I have done memory tests a month ago and was approved by both. When the reading of others with the same problem, everyone said motherboard or CPU problem. You really think that memory could be given the time that has worked for, tried for a month with good results, and the fact that nothing in regards to the memory configuration has changed?

When I said "Please try different memory modules," he said a related memory problem is also a possible explanation. We soon FF-users with problems that turned out to be memory related. So I suggested what I suggested. I also believe that a problem with your motherboard or CPU is most likely a memory related problem. However, just because some things seem more probable, that does not mean that the other is impossible. The only way to find out about the causes is systematic testing.

Freezing is a sign of overheating curiously. Starting after a year and a half points to wear and tear thing, like dust, or fans and components are tired of living. There is no easy way to fix things, but to start from scratch with only one processor is seated, the motherboard, and power supply. Should give good warning alarms and sound, go ahead and put a single stick of memory in. Remember OFF before making a change like that drive consumption.