Thread: Toshiba satellite A305-S6872: Output display to LCD TV

Toshiba satellite A305-S6872: Output display to LCD TV

I am unable to output the demonstrate to an LCD TV I mean I want to bring the display of my laptop on the TV. Well and the other thing is that I am having the Toshiba satellite A305-S6872 laptop and I have associated the laptop and tv by means of a 15 pin RGB cable. I have altered the TV input to PC and changed my laptop display motion in order to match the same to which the TV has. And also I use the FN F5 key to fastening the output signal to LCD. And now the problem here is that I am unable to have any display on the screen and in fact it is giving me an error message saying that there is no signal.

Re: Toshiba satellite A305-S6872: Output display to LCD TV

Well the first thing that I want to tell you here is that there might be a connection problem on the system and that is the reason why you are unable to get any kind of display on the screen. And also the error that you are getting clearly shows that there is some problem with the connection that you have established. Now what you have to do here is that just try and troubleshoot the connection issue and then see how it goes. I hope that resolving the issue.

The problem that you are facing is due to the resolution. I mean to say that if you have set some different resolution on the screen and if the same are not supported by the LCD TV then it will definitely give you some sorts of issues like it will not able to detect the signals and will throw unwanted errors. Now what you have to do here is that just try and update the same. I am sure that once the proper resolution are set which are matching with the LCD TV.

Well according to me if the Flash Cards are operational then you have to just push the 'Fn' key by yourself and what will happen here is that all the other arrangement of the FX key will automatically degrade and if this thing is happening then definitely your laptop is not sensing your TV I mean to say that the laptop is unable to get an response from the TV available and to make them in the working condition you need to see what is the problem with flashcard and how you can solve the same. I am sure that once the problem with the flash card is solved then you will not get any of the issue.

Well according to me you just need to load the Toshiba value added packages. I mean if you haven’t done it yes then you are definitely going to get issues regarding the same. Because they are the only one that helps you to have the connection of the laptop to the TV or any other media. So now according to me if you are installing the package on time then you will definitely get the connection activated for the system. And will also get the output signals to LCD