Thread: Function keys are not working Toshiba satellite A355-S6925

Function keys are not working Toshiba satellite A355-S6925

Well I am facing an unusual problem with the laptop that I am having. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am pressing the function key and try to use the F1 or F2 or any function key then nothing happens. And also I know where to use these function keys and I am suing the same there only. But I really don’t know what is happening to it and why I am getting this issue and what I can do to solve the same. Please help me in this one and let me know the appropriate solution for the same.

Re: Function keys are not working Toshiba satellite A355-S6925

Well I need to know whether thing happens with only specific function keys or all of them. And if it happening with all of them then what you have to do here is that just do one thing try and go to the device manager and there you have to type the devmgmt.msc to find this file and then just click on the file to have an access over it. After that you have to select the arrow based adapters which are nothing but the display ones and then double click on Intel graphic accelerator and then select next and see what the driver version is and if the version of the driver is higher one then you have to click on rollback. And then see how the function keys are working.

If the 'Flash Cards' are not come into view at the peak of the monitor when you strike the 'Fn' key, then select the 'Start' button and insert the statement flash in the explore field. In the programs that come into view at the peak, you must see 'Restart Flash Cards' and 'Settings for Flash Cards'. Initially, click on 'Restart Flash Cards', then again clack on 'Start' and type in the statement flash in the investigate field. Later on you just have to click on the settings of flash card and then keep one thing in mind that not to do a check mark on the Disable all function keys and if it is there then you just have to uncheck it I am sure it will solve your issue.

The function keys sometimes get disable for the time because on my laptop it happens several times but after restating the same the problem disappears. And I am sure that the same thing is happening with you also. Actually sometimes the keyboard tries to behave unnaturally due to some treasons and I am sure that once the system is restarted then you won’t face any difficulties what so ever.

If you will ask me then this is the error which you are getting due to some specific system reasons you are getting this issues. Now what you have to do here is that just try and contact the Toshiba service centre nearby and let them know the problem in detail and I am sure that they will sort this issue out because I guess there may be something wrong with the function keys of the system and they will definitely replace them.