Thread: Which one is better from HP Veer or HP Pre

Which one is better from HP Veer or HP Pre

Hello friends I have been looking to purchase a smart phone for me and for that I have decided to go with either the HP Veer or HP Pre since these are new kind of small smart phones which I am fallen in love with. Since I cannot buy both of them so I would want to know that which one would be better over which such that I will be able to enjoy my experience with the phone, eagerly waiting for the reply.

Re: Which one is better from HP Veer or HP Pre

The set of applications that characterize each of the models are designed for professionals who need to stay connected at all times. For first you can go for HP Veer. It is the smallest smartphone created by the mark to date. Despite its pocket size, has the capacity and performance in a smartphone. It has a full-sized slide-out keyboard, touchscreen and access to multiple applications. It's a phone, and needs to remain a useful phone. Some appliances accumulate so many benefits that become models too bulky and heavy.

I will advice to go for HP Pre. It is designed for those professionals who do not come off the network at any time. Quality "business" of its applications makes it the perfect device to be connected continuously, equipped with 3G and Wi-Fi. Designed for easy viewing of any content. Its technology allows the ability to view, send and receive emails from Business Class Internet have no limits and the option to make video calls thanks to its front camera, high quality speaker and a noise reduction system that effectively eliminates interference .

HP Pree and HP Veer are compatible with HP Touchstone. Thanks to the Exhibition WebOS can use this unique application that allows you to view the daily schedule screen as if it were a photo album. Both models feature HP applications like Synergy, which unifies all the information received from different parts of the web, more connection options, the option to share information with HP TouchPad, GPS service, and the ability to function as a router Wi- Fi phone to other devices through the HP mobile hotspot.

You must have a compatible operating system: Windows Mobile, more versatile and more likely to upgrade, Symbian, more flexible, but more limited application, BlackBerry, noted for their ability to post, or Apple OS X, in the case of iPhone. Has to ensure good synchronization with the computer, especially with regard to emails, calendar and contacts. Also provide an easy way to enter and access data, ideally, via alphanumeric keypad or a touch screen instead of having to write it as a conventional mobile SMSA.