Thread: Toshiba A665 Screen Flickering

Toshiba A665 Screen Flickering

I bought my A665-S6086 in the last month and now the screen flashes randomly, as the laptop is about to close, but no. I tried several things and only done with the battery and not when connected a / c. I thought that was going on when the cooling fan on a bicycle, but have not proven that I contacted Toshiba support and told me to try it in a power c for 24 hours, then return to call and make known what he did. NO, while the flicker of A / C.Then I proposed to update the video drivers and try that and if I was doing, would be sent for repairs! I also know of many others who have the same laptop and theirs are doing exactly the same. I really do not want to send and retrieve it for exactly the same and find someone scratched it all up, while playing with him. I really hope there's an answer to this.

Re: Toshiba A665 Screen Flickering

I was also using the same kind of laptop really the screen for me seems to flicker but I was failed to find the reason. There seems no rhyme or reason. I have the latest drivers from Intel in the Intel site, you have the latest BIOS, disabled all power management, and I'm running Windows XP 64-Bit. Honestly, I think is more of a BIOS or hardware configuration simple software problem. Is so irregular, and there really is no evidence that can be seen. I use Linux a bit more than the use of Windows. I do not remember seeing that happen in Linux, but on the other hand, almost always connected with me when I was using Linux.

Well here is something for those who are having the laptop of their own one of the most ordinary trouble users experience hardware-wise is a broken down laptop screen or malfunction. And according to me the laptop careens are essential because after that the only option remains in front of you is nothing but using any external monitor and nothing else. And according to me you must be dying to get it done with the laptop’s screen that you are hiving so I consult you to just try and contact the officials for the same.

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether the drivers are properly installed on your system or not because it literally happens that the drivers get corrupted and we are unable to make that what made them so. And I am sure that in this case you are definitely having a drivers issue so make sure that you are checking the display driver is properly installed or not and if t is not then I want you to download the same again and install it back on the system. And if the installation is already done then try and update the same from the device manager itself. I am sure that it will work for you.

If this is an issue with your laptop then don’t worry I was also facing the same few days before and I was also going through the same scenario now what I want you to do here is that just try and find the service center of the laptop nearby and in this case it is Toshiba. And let them know the problem faced by you and once you are been to them then they will definitely try and solve the issue. I hope that the officials will cooperate with you and will help you to get rid of the problem as soon as possible.