Thread: Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 unable to match with processors

Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 unable to match with processors

I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 and it is giving me some problems while booting. When I try to boot it doesn’t boot properly. Also after many attempts it boots, beeps twice and displays the following errors Warning - Non-matching processors - CPUs UP/DP/MP capability mismatch. And it says that ERROR 0280 - Previous boot incomplete default configuration used. Please do get back to me on how to resolve this issue.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 unable to match with processors

I just had a look at the question and would feel that this behavior takes place after powering off your machine and also it sounds like your BIOS battery may have failed. There may also be possibility that there is no longer taking a charge for whatever reason. There is one more thing to this and that is you can try to power off your machine and then unplug it from your AC power adapter and then take the battery out. Doing this will also help you to solve the issue.

I agree with the solution that is being provided earlier and would tell you that you need to follow the same solution that is being mentioned. But for some reason I feel that it is incomplete and there is something more to the solution that is being mentioned. What you need to do is that you need to press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. And after that you can put the battery back in and then plug it back into the AC and try to reboot. This will surely help you to fix the issue that you are facing.

There is another solution to this and is you can see that you need to check the BIOS version you are using when you are in the BIOS Setup. Also from the latest version of Toshiba v2.30 you can check out with it. And during the second reboot if the Windows is running in a stable manner then you need to plug in to your AC and then you can try to flash update your BIOS and see if it helps. This is what you need to do to solve this issue.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. I would tell you that I have went through all of them and would like to work on it immediately. I am sure that they will really be handy to me to solve the issue that I am facing. So I would once again like to thank you for the solutions and the suggestions that you have provided and hope that they will work for me.