Thread: Unable to establish automatic Wi-Fi connection in Toshiba Satellite A665D-S6059

Unable to establish automatic Wi-Fi connection in Toshiba Satellite A665D-S6059

I have problems with the automatic Wi-Fi connection. I have spent much time trying to decipher the pattern when the connection is not established. It is very strange, but when I plug into an electrical outlet, ATI graphics controller changes the way and loses the Wi-Fi connection. Also, when I turn the laptop to the unit off and restart the computer, automatic wireless connection is not established. I worked with a support for a while and he tried many things, but not able to figure out why this happens. He saw this problem and all reported that the session started. He sent this problem in the laboratory to be tested, but, not the same model laptop has so, not been able to reproduce the same problem. For now I am very happy with this laptop back in frustration. Is there any help available to fix this? I have no idea how the graphics controller and the power of connection and wireless connection is, but I have this problem and is frustrating. Would be grateful for any help with this!

Re: Unable to establish automatic Wi-Fi connection in Toshiba Satellite A665D-S6059

I have the same problem. And, to do some searching, it appears that this might be a common problem. In other forums the process was to download and setup the drivers. One more suggestion was to rearrange the BIOS (which I as well did). In the Toshiba website service, we recommend holding down the Wi-Fi button awaiting the "On" sign emerges on the screen. This has not worked. I have the AMD version of the Realtek wireless LAN.

Re: Unable to establish automatic Wi-Fi connection in Toshiba Satellite A665D-S6059

I tried many things with Level 2 support for many weeks now. He helped me with all the value that you mentioned in your response, and much more. He made me recover the laptop to its unique state, where I had to use one of the privileges to install software like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop. I spent hours and hours annoying to understand the model for the Wi-Fi connection problem so you can show technical support and demonstrate that the problems I had to create and understand. Now I have become convinced that due to ATI graphics driver. My laptop is supposed to be 5650, but acknowledges Windows 5650 and 4200 Series. We reinstalled the driver and a few debugging. If you immobilize 5650, the Wi-Fi connection trouble is solved, but I cannot alter the brightness with 4200 only.

I have identified three problems with this laptop impressive
    1. when switching to eco mode and change your video card is going to lose the Wi-Fi connection
    2. the same problem with echo mode, when the press that changes in the BIOS setup keyboard LED backlight so you have to change again when you restart the computer and change back into the BIOS.
    3. And the last was with the sound card, but what occurred only two times

A pair of weeks ago I did a beyond the box and reinstalled the Wi-Fi. Then he began to add the programs I need, but a system restore point to think that if the problem was one of my standard (which have never caused a problem on my other laptop or desktop), could return and radio work. Started two days ago the laptop and the phone is turned off and back problem. I restored the system as far as I could, but no luck. I tried all "fixes" suggested here and elsewhere, but the restoration work more than anything out of the box. This is a time consuming band-aid.

Toshiba Satellite A665D-S6091 bought it for my sister and was very dissatisfied to find that a conflict with the relocation of the graphics processing. I bought the standard 4-GB model with the HD 5400th Do you have the HD 7200 with a Seagate 500 GB SATA hybrids and install 8 GB of Crucial memory. Then a clean Windows 7 Ultimate installed followed by the installation of the necessary drivers from the Toshiba website. The laptop is great, but the ATI HD 5650 and Realtek Wireless conflict is a real pain in the back.