Thread: Does anyone know about USB 3.0 in MACbook Pro?

Does anyone know about USB 3.0 in MACbook Pro?

I am currently using my sisters Dell laptop for doing all the assignments and the projects which are been provided to me by the college, but the thing is that I am interested with buying a laptop for me, the laptop which I am searching for is something like MACbook pro, which is the best that I have found till now regarding in all aspects except for some problem in it. The issue that I am facing is that, the MACbook laptop which is currently present is not having USB 3.0 support in it, which is the disadvantage in it, I have also seen that most of the other technology of laptop that is present is having USB 3.0 present in it, but only MACbook Pro is not been introduced with it, so now when will the support of the USB 3.0 will be present in the MACbook pro.

Re: Does anyone know about USB 3.0 in MACbook Pro?

Since the technology of the USB 3.0 is a new one, it will take some time to come into the picture, I have seen in the past, that when any of the technology is been newly launched in the market, it is not provided to the entire device which will support. For example, windows 7 operating system was bee newly released but it was not provided to all the laptop and the computers, because some of the device will not be compatible, so to make it compatible some of the work has to be done on it before launching it in the market, so I think some work is in progress for USB 3.0 to be compatible with MACbook pro.

Yes you are right about it, this is a new technology and also different drivers has to be developed which will help you in normal flow of the performance of the device, it is present with every other device that is been present in the market, but when it come with MACbook I am afraid that it will be present with them as it consist of firmware, also even if they try to bring USB 3.0 in the laptop then it take a long hour, because they work based on the public demand, if the user will tell them that it is necessary now to have USB 3.0 in the laptop then they will think about it to do the changes in it.

I have seen the USB 3.0 present in almost all the laptop and the computers that I have seen and used, also the performance that I feel is near to normal, not that great also. Now when it comes with the MACbook, I have seen that the use of USB 3.0 will be not present looking at the current scenario because it consists of thunderbolt, the thunderbolt has a converter to USB 3.0 which will help in giving the performance similar to the USB 3.0, but when you compare with it with USB 3.0 and the thunderbolt then the thunderbolt will be faster also. Also I have seen that the performance of the USB 3.0 is very bad in all aspects and also I have seen that FireWire 800 is better than the USB 3.0.

I think that this new technology will be coming into the picture, because with the help of this technology, the manufacturer will be able to sell their product, which will help them in gaining the plus point while selling the device, but as they are new and Apple can afford to do all the setting for the new technology and also the customers always be happy with all the new technologies that are been introduced by them, also I have seen that USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 hence this make it very important point to be noted by them, but the cost to implement this kind of the technique will be higher, and also it would be from the start to work on it.

Thank you guys for the information that you people have been provided to me, I was not aware of the information that you people had given me, have you used this services because whichever site I have gone I have not got any of the reply so much in detail or in big description about it, so in my case I will go with you, and I will see that I will not go for the USB 3.0, as it is having so much of disadvantage in it, also the technology is new and also it will take some more time to make the technology more stable and also firm in it, so till that time I will wait for it.