Thread: Logitech LX7 optical mouse double click problem in windows 7

Logitech LX7 optical mouse double click problem in windows 7

Hello, I have work on the Acer laptop in the last 5 years. There is no problem occurred in the laptop. I have installed the windows 7 operating system on the laptop. I have cared this laptop by the internet viruses using the antivirus and firewall system. Now the problem is not in the laptop. I use the Logitech LX7 optical mouse for easily handling this laptop. I bought this mouse in the last year. There is some problem occurred in this optical mouse. When I try to open some file by double click on that file then the file does not open. Can somebody explain why the mouse double click operation is not worked?

Re: Logitech LX7 optical mouse double click problem in windows 7

The mouse you have purchased in last year is Logitech LX7 is an optical, wireless mouse and it is compatible with the all USB ports of the laptop or computer. As compared with the other mouse this mouse is inexpensive in the market and it does not require extra driver for connecting to the Microsoft operating system. The problem you mention is very simple and it does not require downloading the driver and installing it into the laptop. Just go to the mouse properties and check the mouse double click option is on checked or not if it is not checked then check it.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of problem. The mouse I have use is not works very well by double clicking the left button of the mouse but when we just click the single button then it open immediately. So, I have checked the properties of the mouse. This property of the optical mouse is presents in the control panel section of the windows 7 operating system. The property window of the optical mouse will show that the double click option will not be checked and hence the problem is to be occurred. I also check the cable of the mouse but it is fine and there is no cut point present in the mouse cable.

I also faced the same kind of problem and check whether any point of the mouse cable is cute or not. Surprisingly there is one point presents in the mouse cable which is cute previously so, I need to replace the optical mouse and bought new optical mouse. This will help me a lot to solve the problem. I think you also need to change the optical mouse because sometimes we do not care about the optical mouse and we just use this mouse again and again.

I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time I have does not care about the optical mouse and sometimes later this optical mouse will be creates lot of problem. Then I have checked the double click setting option in the mouse setting menu but it is fine and there is no problem in that property window. Then I have reinstalled the mouse driver but it will not work. Then I scan the whole hard disk and surprisingly the problem is to be solved. I don’t know why but the problem is not occurred after that scanning operations. You may be trying this solution to solve the problem. it could be possible that the files is already affected by some virus.