Thread: Packard Bell SJ51 notebook display blank screen at startup

Packard Bell SJ51 notebook display blank screen at startup

Hi, I hope someone can help. I have bought the new branded Packard Bell SJ51 laptop in last year. But there is some problem in my Packard Bell SJ51 notebook. Yesterday I have faced some serious problem in this notebook laptop. The Packard Bell SJ51 laptop will not turn ON. After pressing the startup button it will show blank screen. I don’t know what happening in the laptop but there is some power problem occurred on it and hence it will not start till this time. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Packard Bell SJ51 notebook display blank screen at startup

Hey dude, may be firstly check whether the battery connected with your laptop is fully charged or not. If it does not charge then charge it immediately. Sometimes we do not think about the laptop battery and due to this reason the laptop will not start the booting process. If the problem is in the battery then it could be possible that there is no internal software problem presents in the laptop. Hence you need to firstly check the laptop battery if it doesn’t work then replace it with another battery. Also you need to check the power connections of the laptop.

Hey I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time my laptop will not show any type of process after showing the starting window. That time my friend suggest me some process that will help me a lot to solve the problem. I have removed the battery of the laptop and connect the power cable with the laptop without battery. I have continuously connected it with the power cable without any laptop battery. Surprisingly it works and now the laptop is works very well. After that I have charge the laptop battery and connect it to the laptop. Now there is no problem in the laptop.

I also face the same kind of problem. In that time my laptop shows only the startup screen and after that it does not show any content. There is some problem occurred in the laptop but the problem is not related to the battery because I have check the battery and it works fine. Then I have realized that the problem is occurred because there is some virus affects the operating system. Then I use the bootable CD and firstly format the C: drive and install fresh Microsoft windows 7 OS onto it. Now, it works very well and there is no problem in the laptop.

Hey dude, you need to firstly check the power connections of the laptop. Because sometimes the power connections may be loss and the laptop will not works continuously. If the laptop battery is good then check the OS installed in the laptop is corrupted or not if it is corrupted then format the hard disk of the laptop and install the fresh OS on the system. Till there is something problem in the laptop then definitely you need to contact the service engineer. The service engineer will take extra money but it will clean all the problems presents in the laptop.