Thread: Asus G73JW-XN1 specifications

Asus G73JW-XN1 specifications

Hello friends I am looking to buy new notebook through which I will be able to keep all my data and more importantly I can even move along with this data easily that is I would want that the notebook to be easily portable. Along with it I would also want that the notebook to have all the features that a ideal notebook should have so can someone tell me is this Asus G73JW-XN1 is good or not since many of my friends are telling me to go with this, but I would want to know from you that what should I do.

Re: Asus G73JW-XN1 specifications

Although Asus G73JW-XN1 is good for having some kind of a low intensity work done that is we cannot do much work that could eat up too much of the processor power, also it has no 3D graphics card, but only in the integrated graphics processor unit. Right so you can play, but for the notebook offers other advantages, including the PC World Test shows. So if you are looking anything for gaming purpose and doing allot of high intensity work then you should not go with this at all.

I also find that this ASUS G73JW-XN1 a really good one for simple and easy just the graphics is concerned but then also instead of a graphics card from ATI or Nvidia makes the Asus G73JW-XN1 the graphics processor unit in the Intel Core i3-350M for the video output. This makes the notebook more economical - in various ways: Asus to save a rapidly rotating and noisy fan. The G73JW-XN1 is under load never so loud that it disturbs. It also heated up in the stress test less than a comparable notebook with graphics card, so I think that you should opt for it before it is too late.

The Asus runs G73JW-XN1 less current: at low load, there were about five watts less and less at high load about seven to ten watts. For most office and multimedia programs will play the 3-speed the video card does not matter. Here it is all about the speed of CPU, RAM and hard drive. Therefore, the Asus- G73JW-XN1 cut in the rate-test with standard programs as quickly as you would expect from a notebook with a Core i3 must. Only in 3D games, the Asus notebook is not competitive: more than older or less graphics-intensive games you expect in this G73JW so I think with this you can also understand that it is worth buying this notebook.

To store files this Asus notebook has a DVD burner and a 500GB hard drive. The burner worked, however, when writing to CDs and DVDs are not particularly fast. In the case of missing e-SATA ports. In addition, the G73JW has only three USB ports. Good: The network operates at gigabit speed, the WLAN based on the current 11n standard. Bluetooth does not exist. The reflective 15.6-inch screen test showed a decent brightness. Its contrast was only mediocre. So I think that this will surely help to get a much needed performance for the same.