Thread: Toshiba T135 screen unable to turn on

Toshiba T135 screen unable to turn on

Hi. Friends I have been using my Toshiba T135 laptop since a year now. It hasnt posed me any problem until new but suddenly the screen doesnt turn on when I start the laptop. . I guess all the processes have been working fine in the system. .. Please suggest me what should . I do to get rid of the screen problem. Nice solutions will be appreciated on a high regards? Thank you in advance for investing your time and showing me the path.

Re: Toshiba T135 screen unable to turn on

There is something named as system file checker. Run that . In case a failure is displayed then follow the sequence by repair instance. You will then be able to get a command prompt by following the instructions which I told you. Then either type sfc or you can also type scannow and press the Enter key. Now, in the CD drive introduce your Windows compact disc. Now, have a look at the device manager and be deep-rooted that marks in golden color are not there.

Dude you should have given the information about which OS you are using. Had you given it, it would have made my job easier. Anyways, In case you are using windows XP, go to startruntype cmdand press enter. Proceeding, enter either powercfg or devicedisablewake and this will solve your issue. If you are using windows 7 or Vista then instead of typing the above in the final step, enter run as administrator.

I would like to ask you was the laptop that you purchased, already used by any one. If not then is the screen in the replacement period. If so, then it is avoidable to do anything on your own and better give it to the Toshiba company . Also, battery life plays a very important role in the process of the whole scenario. Utilizing it a lot for watching movies and playing games can reduce its life. Give a try by taking out your battery once and then again insert it. If you are lucky, you will receive the result that you aim for.

Dude, you should have mentioned that while rebooting the system are there any error messages that are being displayed. Anyways, I would suggest you that you should run an anti virus. Running it will fix your problem, if your laptop has been attacked by a dangerous and a deadly virus. Also, try restoring back the factory settings once or twice in that case. Also, I hope you haven’t changed any of the settings in the power section. If that is the case, better go back to the initial settings.