Thread: Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi3: One soft beep two loud beeps

Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi3: One soft beep two loud beeps

Every time I turn on my laptop, the CPU starts to boot, but the monitor is no light. Within 5 seconds is not a relatively quiet sound within 5 seconds followed by a loud unpleasant sound, and then a loud tone, before falling silent. The team says that its power is on and is giving no indication that the problem may be, however the screen does not light. If anyone has any idea or any help for me than, please provide. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi3: One soft beep two loud beeps

Here I just add something. A friend gave me his laptop for repair and has the similar trouble after a couple of hours of Google I think the only way to solve this problem is to replace the motherboard, but you're tired is that I found a lot of people with this same problem and it all happened almost at the same time. I can remember the smell? And yes I want an answer before you start looking for the father in this issue.

Enter eventvwr search engine and learn what is happening, but the state will not stay on - you do it in safe mode F2 during boot. Be quick. Remove the battery for the moment, the beeps are an indication of hard drive or motherboard failure /. Bes to take authorized service provider for diagnosis and facilitate headache. Another option is to remove the hard drive and slave to a desktop unit for recovery of critical data for you.

I have the Toshiba X205-SLi1 and just before 2 days went into standby and one time attempted to relive the similar thing occurred with mine. Turn it off and turn on each time I attempt I get the first beep, word satellite, until about engaging the hard drive, but after that discontinues and the disc is lite. I then get two additional beeps and extremely not anything occurs. Black screen and all, have you learned something about yours up till now?

Many problems may be happening here beeps indicate a hardware or BIOS corruption bug when there is no screen to use the hypothesis is the VGA card is defective. Compatible memory issues can also cause ringing, so if you recently added more memory and not CL specs it could be the signal. Results Remove the new memory if they did, and whether the unit is functional. If no new memory is installed again, to ensure resent the memory is seated properly. In addition, hard drive failure as the BIOS may be corrupted, especially if you did an upgrade or update of Win7, made of 32-bit or 64 bit installation. Therefore, if you have two drives installed there may be a conflict in which the unit is the primary boot sequence. Verify the discs to make sure they are completely plugged nothing has happened so far as those stated? I recommend you take an exterior monitor and the similar input on your drive to see if the video can be achieved. Also, remove the battery for now - and that will test if the power supply is functional and have tight fit of the connector to the unit.

Close monitoring of this issue: In correspondence email with over person and his unit X205 and tried numerous conditions == Toshiba repair customer is doing an RMA number for the owner, as it appears the core of the problem lies in the power circuit of the motherboard, no battery is fully charged, the LED light battery does not work, and INOP video for the controller board. Placed external monitor to the VGA port and the unit does not recognize a functional hardware. Closing resolved.