Thread: Recovery error in Toshiba satellite m65

Recovery error in Toshiba satellite m65

Hi I am using the old Satellite M65-s809 and I tried to use the recovery disc before without errors, but when it tries to recover from a virus this week the program reaches 100% and asks me to remove the disc and press A to restart. When I restart the system then it comes to a blank screen with cursor only. I tried to search the forums to see if anyone else has written about this problem and could not find anything. Is this a problem to solve bios?. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here

Re: Recovery error in Toshiba satellite m65

Well you haven’t mentioned in the query whether you are using the windows 7 or windows operating system but still here I am assuming that it should be XP. My first approach to the unit is bad, but if you restore from the recovery discs in the U.S., they do a CRC check not to expect that if the unit is wrong. Is to act as the boot partition is not the active boot sector or damaged, but only restored it, it makes little sense either as it cleans the unit before recovering. Do you have any control unit of the machine? I would like to see what files are in the root of the drive and if active. If you boot to the BIOS, hard drive appear correctly

Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator creates a backup of the system to its original state in order to be able to restore it if a problem occurs. Even if the software has been installed or otherwise, does not affect the recovery image. Reason, this software uses a folder called HDD Recovery which is on a different partition than the system, do not delete because it contains files needed for restoration. You will need to bring a DVD or more depending on model, the number will be shown at the opening of the software, and formats them.

Several repair options are available. In fact, you will find the same options that are available on a Vista installation DVD, and an option for Toshiba, Toshiba HDD Recovery.
    • Startup Repair: Windows tries to automatically repair problems with your computer starts.
    • System Restore: To restore the computer using a restore point created earlier to your problem.
    • Windows Complete PC Restore: Restore your computer from a complete picture of your computer was previously created.
    • Tools Windows Memory Diagnostic: Test your memory modules (RAM) to see if they are not failing.
    • Command Prompt: Open a command prompt, which is on the XP repair console.
    • Toshiba HDD Recovery: Restore your computer from an image created by the manufacturer located on a partition on your computer other than the system

When you experience the loss of invaluable and irreplaceable data on your computer systems, the first thing to do for you is to mitigate the loss or recover the maximum data loss as possible. Although there are hundreds - and dare I say thousands - of data recovery companies insist all their own experts in data recovery, you can always look out for the right one to suit your needs. Each expert data recovery has its own very proper. Some experts focus on different carriers or different problem areas. Ask your expert data recovery when media and problem area, it does best.

The data recovery company you will deal should have Class 100 clean room facilities to cope with such instruments. This ensures that further damage is avoided to readers when they are dismantled. If they do not have such equipment, you may want to switch to another company for recovering data. It may seem awkward, but it would be better if one were to ask about the qualifications of engineers in the business of data recovery. If they can deploy a bundle of certifications and experience, there would be less prone to anxiety about whether their data are in good hands.