Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2011

Restoring factory setting codes for G five 9000i

I have purchased a G five 9000i cell which have all the functions which other mobile phone contain.It is cheap with all the features. Actualy my mobile phone is getting hanged many times.I want to restore my mobile phone,so I want the security code for restoring the factory settings.If you know then tell me about the code as soon as possible or otherwise give me a link or website from where I will be getting the code for my mobile phone.
Old 07-04-2011

Re: Restoring factory setting codes for G five 9000i

As per your requirement, you can get the restoring code on directly from the internet.I had also searched for your requirement and finally I got the code from the internet.The code for restoring the mobile phone is *# 987#.Go to my settings on your mobile phone, then goto restore my factory settings,it will ask for the code, enter the code and then press ok and your job is done with in a minute.Try this it will definitely work.
Old 07-04-2011

Restoring factory settings helps you to restore the mobile phone to default. If any problem occurred in the phone, after restoring mobile phone is technically alright. But I didn’t got to your requirement because G five 9000i is very frequently used mobile phone in India and it is not available everywhere. I will suggest you to search the nearest gallery for the getting the code or else ask to your any friend,if he knows it.
Old 07-04-2011

I had heard about the G five 9000i mobile phone. Anyone using this phone can tell me about the features.I had heard once that this phone is quite good but I am having doubt about the mobile phone because it is a china phone.And we cant believe upon china cell.So if anyone having this cell,please give me a reply because I want to buy the new mobile phone which has all the features with low budget.
Old 07-04-2011

I am using G five 9000i cell since last 6 months.Till yet it has never given me a problem. G five 9000i is a dual sim phone,high defition video quality, supports JAVA enabled applications.Its battery backup is upto 4 days which is quite good than any other cells. Built-in Antenna, Built-in Vibration, User Profile, Reminding on Talk Time, Standby Picture/Animation, Screen Protection, Caller Picture Identification, Caller Ringtone Identification are the main features.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,