Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    91

    Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Hi,I am using the china Blackberry bold 9700 phone since 6 months.It has many functionalities like musicplayer,5 megapixel camera with videorecording,voice call with 3G and also we can browse the internet. I want mt6235 driver for my mobile and I had been searching for long time, but I didnít get it. Please if anyone knows then tell me from where I will get the driver.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,107

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    As per your question, I had searched for it through various sites and atlast I got 1 site from where you can get the driver.First open the explorer, then goto china-mobile-phone site.There you will get the driver download link.In driver download link you will get the link for driver mt6235.Click on that link,log into that page and you will get the driver.Just download it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    625

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    China phones are produced at very cheaper rates,so they donít give all the features,no warranty,no good services,no IMEI number which is much important and also there are no service centres .China phones doesnot support any softwares,so I will only suggest you that you may contact the manufacturer or the nearest dealer from where you got the phone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    930

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    I am using the china phone which is a dual sim.It also has an inbuilt antenna,tv ,music player with loud sound, memory expandable to 8 GB and most important low cost.All these features are working properly but my videoplayer is not working properly.While I am recording the video the phone get hang inbetween.Please help me out if you know the solution.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    631

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    China phone comes with low cost and also with low quality. China phone doesnot have any warranty at all.If the phone get hanged then its a major problem to solve.According to me your videoplayer has been corrupted.Show your phone to any nearest repairing shop,if the shop owner can solve the problem then its fine otherwise no any other suggestion from my side.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Dear Liam

    You can download MT6235 Driver here (Attachment)

    It works for all China sets with MT6235 Chipset

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Hello Friends!
    have problem with software to chine iphone 5 WiFi TV 3,5" on MTK6235 platform
    try many different version, but need only SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN
    can You help find it
    Thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by igor_ua09 View Post
    Hello Friends!
    have problem with software to chine iphone 5 WiFi TV 3,5" on MTK6235 platform
    try many different version, but need only SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN
    From where did you get the information that your china mobile phone only supports the the SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN file or so? Normally, china mobile phone doesnt have a manufacturer behind them and hence there isnt a real support of drivers or pc suite for it, so even after trying so many drivers or pc suite for it, if it doesnt work then you are sole.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    From where did you get the information that your china mobile phone only supports the the SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN file or so? Normally, china mobile phone doesnt have a manufacturer behind them and hence there isnt a real support of drivers or pc suite for it, so even after trying so many drivers or pc suite for it, if it doesnt work then you are sole.
    But can U help me find software SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN?
    thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,878

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by igor_ua09 View Post
    But can U help me find software SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN?
    thanks
    I found out that SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN is a firmware that you are searching for the mobile phone that you have. And a firmware is used to only upgrade or downgrade the version of the OS installed in your mobile phone, in other words its a OS itself with all the packages. Search for "SCUD35" on google without quotes and you will come across many website and download it from their, but it is recommended that you do it on your own risk.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    I found out that SCUD35_09A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6235B_S01.A6_B_V04_08.BIN is a firmware that you are searching for the mobile phone that you have. And a firmware is used to only upgrade or downgrade the version of the OS installed in your mobile phone, in other words its a OS itself with all the packages. Search for "SCUD35" on google without quotes and you will come across many website and download it from their, but it is recommended that you do it on your own risk.
    Thank You very much for advice

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1

    question Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    is there annyone who knows how te remove app,s from the mt6235 becouse i cant remove them from my divice
    hop for respons
    or is there a software to downlaod for it

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by rondstaal View Post
    is there annyone who knows how te remove app,s from the mt6235 becouse i cant remove them from my divice
    hop for respons
    or is there a software to downlaod for it
    In most of the mobile phone, if you want to delete an application or remove it completely, then you go to the app manager column in tools or some folder in your mobile phone and select the app and remove it. If this trick still doesnt works then try to reset the phone to factory settings that will completely wipe of all the data from the mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    i have been T2000 so need to know how can find programs and pc suite for it?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,713

    Re: Needed mt6235 driver for china mobile

    Hello i am not sure about it. but i will suggest you to find with the following query PC suite for T2000. you will get different site for downloading pc suite. so visit that site i am sure you will get appropriate solution for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. China iPhone 4 32GB mt6235 - Need driver & PC suite !
    By perdana73 in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 23-08-2014, 11:32 AM
  2. China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2
    By ja86 in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 08:06 AM
  3. Lephone A12 china mobile Themes needed
    By gloria in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:58 PM
  4. China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    By siowwc in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 20-12-2010, 06:37 AM
  5. Need China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    By closer_to_rio in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-03-2010, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •