Thread: Unable to unplug game in my dell Inspiron

Re: Unable to unplug game in my dell Inspiron

I tried to modify setting and went to advanced settings and I have changed the processor of the battery at least 10 times but it is still falling speed frames in the game when I disconnect the laptop. I'm thinking it's a driver matter, perhaps by the "green energy saving" feature implemented in the dell series. So here I think that they should give us another choice to disable the power management controller. Does anyone know of a driver to disable the saving of energy when the battery?

Unable to unplug game in my dell Inspiron

Some people also make use of them in other places where it may be needed to extend the battery life of Windows. So for that you have to go to control panel options and power, and after that you just modify the settings when running on battery. Doing this you will be able to decrease the amount of time that may be battery operated. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure it will help you.

Re: Unable to unplug game in my dell Inspiron

I did some more research and from the beginning the role of Optimus is implementing along with the Nvidia GTX 460 GPU. I'm confident the loss of power when unplugged has to do along with energy saving feature Optimums return to the GPU in its place of making use of the full power of the GTX 460 from Nvidia. I attempt to install the most recent driver for Nvidia green but it is not well matched along with the my dell laptop, so they can not benefit in the Nvidia control panel. So this is what I know and I hopw this will help you.