Thread: Themes for Micromax Q9

Themes for Micromax Q9

I had buyed the Micromax Q9 which is a dual sim phone .It consist of Opera Mini browser,Nimbuzz i.e chat client,contains facebook and also supports JAVA applications.It also has multi format music player(MP3,WAV,AMR,MIDI) and also multi format video recording.My mobile phone is having all the features that all the other mobile phones have but no Themes are there in my cell.Please tell me from where to download the themes.

Re: Themes for Micromax Q9

Micromax is a good mobile phone which one can buy with low cost with all the features that every cell has. According to your requirement,I had made a search and found that some themes are available on the site while some are not.You can also try to find the themes on the micromax site or you can make a search on google by just typing the Micromax Q9themes. I am sure that you will definitely find some solution.

After searching for your requirement, I got 1 site where you can find various types of themes for your mobile phone.First open your explorer, then goto magomobile site.At this site you will get all types of themes and also other extra features for your benefits.You can download the themes at free of cost.Also you can download the other features which are present at the site for your mobile phone. I hope this will satisfy your requirement.

However Micromax is a good phone,but it is a china made product. As per my knowledge about cell phones including latest ones,you had done a mistake buying this phone.China phones are available in every market,but they dont have warranty.At any time the cell can have a problem and no service centres are there.In Micromax Q9 there are various themes but they are inbuilt which we don’t like and we want some new themes.But micromax themes are not available on the internet.

I had made a search for the Micromax Q9 themes,but found no result. I will suggest you that Micromax Q9 supports JAVA application files, so you can try out with other themes of different mobiles which is JAVA enabled.But I am not sure that this will succeed or not.Another way is that you can have the themes via Bluetooth from your friend or any other who has a Micromax phone.Hope,that this will work out for you.