Thread: Cannot start Toshiba A135-S4656

Cannot start Toshiba A135-S4656

Friends, I am having the Toshiba A135-S4656 I purchased that two months back. I find a few viruses and I removed that from my computer with Avira security software. On very next day when I try to start my computer then I was not able to start that. There is no reaction from the laptop when I press the start button. It was at least working with the virus but after removing that from the computer it started showing me the problem. Now I am not able to understand that what I should do to solve the problem. I need quick replies on this because I am not able to use my computer.

Re: Cannot start Toshiba A135-S4656

Check, if you are able to enter into the safe mode. If you are able to get into the safe mode then you can use the System restore utility? You will have to select on date to restore the computer to that date. Once you restore the computer then your computer will wipe out all the changes made to the computer after that date and make that back to work again. It might take some time to complete the process. Don’t do anything when it is performing the action. Once that is completed with the process then your computer will be rebooted and you will be out of the issue.

You can try to do the steps below and see if that can solve the problem for you.
    1. First of all, turn off laptop.
    2. Remove the AC adapter.
    3. Take out battery and wait for 30 seconds.
    4. Place battery back in.
    5. Now Plug Charger back in.

Turn on your computer then hold down F2 till you acquire to a new screen.
    If you do not perceive anything later than turning on the computer thenthis will make sure that you contain a awful system board.
    If you acquire to BIOS screen then load defaults via pressing F9 afterward F10 to keep changes.

You require to bring that to some computer repair shop in your area and ask them to look for the problem related to power supply that is identified to be good and after that from there they are able to discover what the trouble is. If the motherboard is the problem then it would be best for you to purchase a new laptop as compared to repairing the old one. This is the best think that I can suggest you at the time. You can do whatever you feel will be good for you.

This does not sound right! Is the screen shows nothing at all? Also, your computer must have a series of beeps, if you encounter a problem during startup. Although everything is fine, there must be a single tone. All I can suggest to you right now is to try to boot from AC without the battery. As the battery may be bad and load the source below. If the battery comes out to be the problem then there is only one option that you will have to replace the battery. Thank you.

Please be sure to pull all the cables and cards, disconnect all sheep memory and single connection. You can also find the solution discussed in this forum. Make sure you push until you click on both sides. if not, try unpluging your VGA card and again, make sure your plugged right. If not, try disconnecting the processor and back again. Do you have spares of everything around to try? How old is your computer if it is still under warranty not doing anything else that she and contacts the company who sold it to you.