Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2011

How to Backup SMS in the computer

Hello friends, I am facing some problem for saving the SMS in the computer of mine, the mobile that I am using is Nokia-N72, the thing is that I want some of the messages that is present in the mobile of mine to be stored in the computer of mine, and I am not able to do that as I don?t know how to do the full thing, also there is some of the problem while I am trying to connect with the mobile and I am notable to properly set my connection in a stable way. So can you help me in coming out of the problem that I am facing in it.
Old 07-04-2011

Re: How to Backup SMS in the computer

The software that are present in the internet heavily depends on the mobile device that is present with you, there are different kind of the software for different kind of the mobile handsets that are present in it, so I would strongly recommend you to just sit and see which of the software will be the best for the mobile that is present with you, because it will be useless to just download anything which is not compatible with the mobile device of yours.
Old 07-04-2011

Hi, according to me to overcome from the problem I will recommend to you to used the Bitpim which will help in getting the required thing on the mobile of yours, I have seen that the tool which I recommend is very easy to use and the interface that is provided is the best and also it is compatible with any of the device that is been present, so just give a try by using this thing and see how you feel about it.
Old 07-04-2011

The best way to overcome the problem is to use the PC suite a reliable and the most trusted software that is present, the thing is that PC suite is the software that help in connecting the phone to the computer in such a way it manages the whole orientation and also the other factors that are present in it, so I would recommend to go with this, as it come free of cost in the form of the CD when you buy the mobile phone, so I think that you will be having the Cd, but if you don?t have then you can go for the downloading the PC suite from the internet, it is better that you have this as it will organize all the thing like contacts, messages and also the games and the application that is present in the mobile.
Old 07-04-2011

I have seen some of the sim reader that is present in the market which is similar to the memory card reader, also the data that is present in the will be automatically stored in the computer which will help in getting the data in the computer, it will also help in updating the contact in the sim with the help of the computer, you don?t even have to store the data in the mobile all the adjusting of the content will be done in the computer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,