Thread: Cannot start Qosmio F45-Av413

Cannot start Qosmio F45-Av413

I have the Qosmio F45-Av413 which I bought recently. But now, I am not able to turn on my laptop. Whenever I press the power button on that and it looks that it is loading the operating system normally but in a few seconds it becomes completely black with a flash. This is very strange. I tried to do that many of the times again but all the times it comes up with the same result. Now I am stuck at this point and not able to understand that what to do next to solve the problem. If you know that what should be dome then please let me know about that. I will be thankful for all the replies on this.

Re: Cannot start Qosmio F45-Av413

There are a few primary things that you can try to do in the cases like this. Like, you can try to reset the RAM in your computer and other than this, you can also try to clear the CMOS battery. I am not very sure that this will help you but I would like to tell you that RAM is normally failed and exchange the modes and so you get such issues. You can also try to use some other slot of the RAM to see if that can solve the problem that you are facing. If this does not help then reply back, we will provide some other solution for this.

For everyone who have issues of booting the laptop repeatedly then it can be the overheating problem. The sensor becomes too hot within the laptop which tells it to turn off and when it arrives to the cooler then laptop can be switched on over again. I first observed this when I have the laptop on bed as of it being on bed it end the hot air as of being capable to depart the laptop and that makes it hot but when it’s on a desk its equipped to free the air if you desire to utilize your laptop anyplace other than a desk you may require to utilize a cooling pad which has fans this makes the laptop to maintain cool devoid of overheating therefore keeping the laptop on it can charge around 10 -20 bucks. I expect this helped.

There is a simple trick to solve this problem. Just take out all the attachments from your laptop. After that, you will have to Remove the battery and the RAM from the laptop and keep that as it is for 30 min to 1 hour. After that, insert that back to their places. Now try to boot the laptop again and see if it gets started normally. I don’t know that what is the logic behind this but I have seen that it works for the many of the cases like this.

Please be sure to pull ALL cables and cards, disconnect all male memory and single connection. You can also find the solution discussed in this forum, please check here or maybe the solution ahead fallow. make sure you push until it clicks both sides. if not, try unpluging your VGA card and again, make sure your plugged right. if not, try disconnecting the processor and back again. Do you have spares of everything around to try? How old is your computer if it is still under warranty do not do anything else that she and contact the company who sold it to you.