Thread: Toshiba Satellite L350-14F keeps turning off

Toshiba Satellite L350-14F keeps turning off

My laptop switches off automatically. Every power buttons goes off after that green power supply as well as battery light become on again. When I turn it on again then it will just remain on about 30 secs to 10 mins and then the same thing happens again. It is just above two years and so it’s beyond warranty. I do not know someone who deals through laptop repairs as well as I am new to computer world. If anybody could provide me some recommendation otherwise pointers that what the difficulty could be then it would be really grateful. Thank you!!!

Re: Toshiba Satellite L350-14F keeps turning off

Have you tried to do the system restore on your computer. If not then my suggestion to you is to perform the system restore and see if that can solve the problem for you. Just start your computer in safe mode and then go to system recovery by Start > All programs > Accessories > System Tools and from there select System Restore. Here you will have to select the date to restore the system to that date. Select the last date when it was working fine and then click on Restore and this will restore computer. I am not very sure that it will resolve the problem but there are still some chances that you will be out of the issue after this.

This can be also because of the overheating issue with your laptop and so you are facing this problem. If you want to check that then you can make use of some Temperature monitoring software. You can use google to find such software to monitor the temperature of your computer. Other than this you can also run a few tests on the memory as well as hard drive(s). My recommendation to you is to use the memtest86+ and DFT to do that and check for the result. Once you know the actual cause of the problem with this then it will be easier for you to move to the solution.

You must verify your power cord, socket, UPS, the whole thing that leads as of the electrical network toward the AC power adaptor, but don't forget to ensure the BIOS settings as well as software setup, since it's most likely be your adapter which is sensing an overload of power exhaust. In the majority of the cases, an overheating processor because of a build of interior dust is the reason for accidental reboots otherwise turn offs. A good cooling pad can do the work for you if that is related to the overheating issue.

I would like to tell you that AC power adaptor not capable to maintain standard power needs (defective power adaptor) - take concern of the similar items as power cord, socket, UPS. Mainly through older laptops, battery may overheat, just for the reason of interior battery error or else charging levels. If you contain a new laptop then be certain to contain every ventilation openings at no cost and when used regularly then try not to permit complete contact through the surface. You can make use of a book otherwise two to maintain the laptop on top of the desk and contain little room under it. I expect these hints will assist you and you will consider them when your laptop keeps switching off.

If your laptop off for no reason, I'm almost 100% positive that is experiencing an overheating problem laptop. This is a very common problem with Toshiba Satellite A70 and A75 and the laptops can be easily fixed if you clean the heat sink. Overtime the heatsink gets clogged with lint and dust. It ruins the flow of air within the heat sink and dissipate the heat stops. As a result - the CPU overheats and the laptop is turned off. In some cases, would be sufficient only to blow the heat sink with compressed air to get the laptop back to normal. Try cleaning with compressed air first. Sometimes it is necessary to take the laptop away, so you can access the heatsink and remove all the dust collected overtime and lint. I covered the overheating problem in more detail in this post.