Thread: TosSENotify.exe.mui on Toshiba laptop

TosSENotify.exe.mui on Toshiba laptop

Well I am having a Toshiba laptop from past few months. I am having a particular query and I want to discuss with you all. Well I want to know whether TosSENotify.exe.mui is a safe program or not. I am getting a this particular thing on the Notification Area Icon part of the control panel of the laptop of mine. let me know if you are having any justification to solve the query of mine. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: TosSENotify.exe.mui on Toshiba laptop

I know something regarding the query which you have posted over here on this particular thread. Well I have done little bit research work on this particular thing and I have found that TosSENotify.exe.mui is a process which is created by the Toshiba corporation for the product Monitor to SSD Toshiba. There are total 2 launch points for the file which is including the running process. you will see 3 different kind of the variations of the file in the database and also the file would be digitally signed. I recommend that you should remove the file which has been digitally signed by the Toshiba itself.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I am having certain query which I want to discuss with you. How could you say that the TosSENotify.exe.mui is legitimately digitally signed? Where should be the location of this particular file? Whether it should be located on the Notification Area Icons of the Control Panel or some another location of the computer? let me know the answers of the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

I have also noticed that file on the computer of mine and I have accidentally deleted the file from the laptop of mine. let me know if you are having any idea how to get the same back on the laptop of mine. also let me know whether there would be any side effect of the deleting the file from the laptop. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

The thing which is discussed over here is associated with hard disk. Well the TosSENotify.exe.mui is a hard disk protection program. It prompts you when ever your hard disk detects any vibration and reacts the head so there should be no chance of the crashing occurs on the platters of the device. So I am sure that the information which is provided over here would be really useful t you.