Thread: After restarting the laptop I am asked a password in Satellite A215-S5822.

After restarting the laptop I am asked a password in Satellite A215-S5822.

I am having a new Toshiba Satellite A215-S5822 with me right now and there was no problem with it. But now the problem is that when I set my BIOS in the default setting after restarting the laptop I just ask me for a password. And I don’t know which password they are asking about .Or is there any default password that is present. Please help me on this issue as I am very worried about it. Thanks a lot for your solutions.

Re: After restarting the laptop I am asked a password in Satellite A215-S5822.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would tell you that I think that there is some kind of bug that is present in your system. So for this I would suggest you that you should contact the Toshiba technicians for this and they are the proper persons who will guide you to safety. You just need to contact them immediately and I am sure that they will immediately fix the issue that you are facing.

Even I am facing similar kind of issue with Satellite A215-S5822.And I have already contacted the Authorized Service Centre for this issue but they say that I need to reset the BIOS settings. I tried that and even tried to download the latest BIOS version from the site. But after that the situation got even worse and the motherboard got corrupted. Can you please tell me what I need to do to solve this issue? This is really annoying me a lot now.

I would say that you actually need to reset the BIOS and that is the only solution that will help you to fix the issue. I am a bit surprised to know that your motherboard got affected with this. Maybe I might have happened because of downloading the latest BIOS. Also I would ask you that is your system under warranty cover. But whatever the answer is I would feel that Toshiba will look into your matter even if it is not under Warranty.

Thanks a lot for all your replies. I saw the replies that you have provided and would like to tell you that the solutions have really worked for me. I just contacted the Toshiba technicians on this matter and they provided me the help that I was looking for. Even they told me to reset the BIOS settings and that helped me to solve the issue. So I would once again like to thank you for all your solutions and suggestions that you have provided and would appreciate you for that.