Thread: Macbook Pro ejects DVDs automatically

Macbook Pro ejects DVDs automatically

Guys I am facing some kind of a problem with the Macbook Pro that I am utilizing for quite sometime now as suddenly for the past few days I have come to know that whenever I would insert a CD onto its Dvd drive, it would read it perfectly, it would play the data smoothly, but it would only hold the CD for 5- 10 minutes and then it would eject the CD automatically, this is happening for quite sometime and I don’t understand what should I do to get this CD to stay in there as long as possible, so can someone help me out with this.

re: Macbook Pro ejects DVDs automatically

Hey if you have the internal knowledge about the laptop that is all the parts of the hard disk and the ROM, so what you should do is that you should try to open the laptop case and then see if there is some broken connection with the DVD ROM and the Hard disk or to the motherboard, if you can find any thing suspicious then you must try to change it by yourself or tell any engineer to do it for you.

Dude it can be possible that there could be some kind of a problem with the DVD ROM itself and it is not able to run the CD any more longer and that is why you are unable to get to play the CD for more than 10 minutes. I would want that you should replace the DVD ROM immediately and go for a new once since it could have been completely damaged and that is why it is not working.

Hey what I think you should make sure that you are not having any kind of corrupted CD installed into the DVD ROM of yours and also make sure that it is not a pirated CD as well, since if the CD is either of the two the DVD ROM will not read it further and will instantly eject it when it comes to know that the CD is not proper, so make sure that everything is perfect

Re: Macbook Pro ejects DVDs automatically

Dude before doing anything silly makes sure that you are not having any kind of a virus on your MAcbook Pro, since it can also be possible that it is the virus that is effecting the DVD ROM to eject the CD automatically and that is the reason why you are unable to get the CD to work for more then 10 minutes. It is recommended that you should do a quick antivirus scan of the notebook with a legal antivirus and then see if you can heal any of them.