Thread: Move files from inbuilt Samsung Galaxy 5 memory to pc

Move files from inbuilt Samsung Galaxy 5 memory to pc

Hi I have recently purchased the brand new Samsung galaxy 5. And now the thing here is that I want to transfer the data from the phone memory of my phone to the computer system that I am having at my home. So please help me in this one and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here and how I can get the perfect transmission without and data lost. Actually I tried connecting the phone once to my PC but it was not recognized. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Move files from inbuilt Samsung Galaxy 5 memory to pc

The foremost thing that you have to do here in this case is that just connect the phone to the computer system with the help of the US B data cable and then you will have to see whether you r system is recognizing the same and if it does then you will get a option called external drive in My computer and then you have to just see whether it is showing you two different drives one is of the phone memory and the other is the memory card. You have to select the phone memory and then transmit the data you required.

You must know that each and every mobile provider gives a disk with them which is nothing but the PC suite of for the phone. Now before connecting the phone to the computer I want you to install the PC suite on the computer system of yours and then see how the thing goes. I mean it will be as the intermediate between the PC and then mobile phone and then you can easily transfer the data on the system.

Well as the problem mentioned by you in the query I guess you are really facing difficulties while transmitting the data from the phone memory to computer now do one thing just try and move the data in the memory card and then you can connect the memory card to the computer with the help of the card reader and then can have a transfer and that to a successful. But one thing that you have to keep in mind that you are using this method of transmitting the data if and only if the phone is not detected by the computer system. I hope this information helps you to tackle the situation.

Make sure you are having the data link cable with you ,which has a plug in your cell phone on one end and a USB connector on the other. On the basis of you r mobile phone you have to install the drivers on the system and if they are not available then you can find it on google. Later on download the same and install them, which should have come with the data link cable to a CD. Download and install the drivers, connect your phone and run ActiveSync. It should automatically detect the phone. The two buttons in the upper left toolbar are Get phone data and send data from your phone, use it to recover quickly and send the basic information stored in phone memory.