Thread: Buying Used Sony Vaio VGN-CR11GH

Buying Used Sony Vaio VGN-CR11GH

My friend just found a user bidding his old laptop. It is Sony Vaio VGN-CR11GH. He confirmed the purchase, but before buying the same I am just looking for a common overview of the system. First the laptop will not come with any bag or cd. So the first criteria for me is to search for the drivers. Second I need some information the specs so that I can compare the actual information. How is the laptop. The most important need right now is using internet and movies. So I think this system is enough strong to deal with the same. What about the performance and upgrades.

Re: Buying Used Sony Vaio VGN-CR11GH

It is a portable 14.1 inch notebook. It is an nice and powerful laptop which can fit most of your needs. I like the design of this laptop. It has a LED display which gives a brighter look. Right now what I know this laptop comes with an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7100 processor. You will get Windows Vista Basic on this if he has not formatted and installed a pirated copy on that. There is a 1.3 megapixel camera on this laptop with motion eye technology. You get an additional TV connector on the laptop for a dual support. Simple and nice for multimedia and internet.

Before buying I will recommend you to check the price of this laptop. You can go on the official site for that. . It is always interesting to investigate about the full specification of a laptop before buying. It has a classic Core 2 Duo T7100 cpu with 2GB ram support. This is currently the best laptop on the consumer list. The only thing to worry here is the storage space. It is just 120 GB. So you have a very limited space for storing movies. 120GB is not enough at all. And for the graphics card you get an Intel chipset on your board called as GMA 965. It is enough for low end gaming.

It is a nice system but talking about the 3D performance the laptop is not so strong enough to hold the power for hardcore gaming system. For starter the laptop is nice and if you are looking for the driver download you can get that on the official site of Sony. Click the below link and download the most appropriate drivers for the same. You can get those drivers online and download it. Keep a cd of that. If you loose the operating system then you cannot get that for download.
    Sony Vaio VGN-CR11GH Drivers -

It has a Media Center support but that would be useless without a screen and a quality sound system. This laptop has a brilliant displays and it gives you a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels for an image and fine quality. So that is enough. But for the speakers that is a bit low. Like like any other laptop the speakers are good. The average volume is not extremely high, but the latest sound levels mark a real difference and provide sufficient power to enjoy his films and even music.

It can be a nice choice and I will recommend you to buy the same. You can go with this if you have some pending warranty on that. So when you have any issue on that you can directly take the laptop to the service center and get a replacement for that. But if there is no warranty then there is a matter of care here. Check all the documents and other information before buying. The laptop is nice with operating systems and features you can enjoy.