Thread: Hero Craft Russian Fishing for Nokia 5800

Hero Craft Russian Fishing for Nokia 5800

Hi I am using the Nokia 5800 mobile phone and using is from last few months. Recently I have heard that the Hero Craft Russian Fishing game is available for the same but I haven’t install it on the mobile phone of mine. Actually the thing here is that I want to know the performance and the work through of this game. So is there is anyone who will let me know what are the things which will help me to know about the game in detail. And also it is mu humble request to the nokia users is that can anyone tell me how is the performance of this game and from where I can get this one.

Re: Hero Craft Russian Fishing for Nokia 5800

Well according to me these game will give you the realistic feel while playing it like light waves on water, floating clouds and a beautiful view of the city is congested, dust back to the heart of nature. Choose a location for fishing, cast your rod ... and feel the first bite. Use your fishing skills, make sure your line does not break and the fish did not lower the hook. You not have to take photos of fish caught to show your friends. All you have to do is add the details of his capture in statistics online, where you can compete with other fishermen. See pictures of trophy fish, a change from the time use.

If you ask me then the mobile phone that you are using will definitely support the game which you are trying to play. Now what I want you to do here is that just see whether the game is available on the official site such as nokia OVI store and once it is available there then you can easily download the same and have an install on the mobile phone and can play this game without any problem. I am sure that this one is compatible with the Nokia 5800 and I guess you will not face any kind of issues while playing the similar kind of game.

I am also having the same series 60 phone but it is not nokia 5800. I have installed this game on my mobile phone and mind you it is really doing well on the phone. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and check out whether you are getting any hint regarding the download in Google I guess you must get it on the official site. I am sure that it will run on your phone and one important thing here is that the latest version is the also available and it is a kind of hit around the world.