Thread: Where to find Modem USB driver for MAXX MQ430 MOBILE

Where to find Modem USB driver for MAXX MQ430 MOBILE

Hi, I have been using Maxx MQ430 from last few months. I constantly use the Internet service in my mobile. But recently I came to know that it is possible for me to use my mobile as a modem and connect in to my PC and use the internet on my computer. But I don’t know how to make it possible. It will be very helpful if someone gives me the proper idea about how I can make this possible. Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to find Modem USB driver for MAXX MQ430 MOBILE

You must be provided with the driver or the PC suite when you purchased the mobile. If you did not receive any then you must contact the retailer from whom you purchased your mobile. As you said that you have been using the mobile form last few months only, it is for sure that your mobile must be still under warranty period (as most mobile phone get one year warranty). If that is the case then you must contact the retailer from whom you purchased your Maxx MQ430 and claim the PC suite from him.

According to me you can directly connect your mobile to your PC by using a USB cable and use the internet service. If not then you don’t have to run to your retailer for that PC suite. You can easily download it from internet. You just need to search for “Maxx PC suite” or “Maxx Modem USB driver” and you will find a list of website providing you with that. Just download the setup form any of the site and install it. After installation, make sure you restart your computer if prompted. This would complete the installation and you will be ready to use the PC suite and thereby the Internet from your mobile.

Thanks for your quick replies. I tried them but failed. I taught of downloading the file from internet rather than going to the retailer in the first place. I searched it and download few setups from internet but all where corrupted and not a single thing worked. Then I visited the retailer from whom I purchased my mobile and to my surprise he was also not having any CD of Maxx PC suite. He informed me that no such CD was available with the cell, and asked me to check the accessories the mobile box contained. So I am unable to find the PC suite. Any other help, then please suggest it.

You should search for the official website of Maxx mobile. Visit the site. There you will find “Download center” link on the right hand side of the screen. Click on the link. A new webpage will be displayed. Now select your mobile model number from the combo box. You will get the links from where you can download the working setup of PC Suite for your mobile. Before the other setups you downloaded did not worked because they might have been some corrupt file. I am sure this will surely help you.