Thread: Nintendo 3DS WIFI is not applicable to DS mode

Nintendo 3DS WIFI is not applicable to DS mode

My Nintendo 3DS is now linked along with the 11n WPA network. And also on to the other hand in this when I try to set up the DS network connection so at that time I have find out that the router which is I am recently making use of it is not well compatible with this. Here can you tell me that downward-compatible mode really that restricted. So over here I just want to know that is this common. So I am just waiting here for your replies guys. And please help me here as soon as possible.

Re: Nintendo 3DS WIFI is not applicable to DS mode

I have searched a lot about it and just got some information about this and I am sure that this information will help you. Actually the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Setup does not support the 3DS Wifi settings. And as much I get information about this then I come to know that it is completely separate. And also in order to make use of the DS Wi-fi, choose Nintendo DS links from the Internet Settings or choose Nintendo WFC Setup through a Wi-Fi competent DS game.

Hey the solution which you have given here I just want to thank you for this actually I was afraid for the same and after reading the solution which you have given over here I am really get relaxed. Before this I have searched a lot but unable to get proper solution about this. And I will go for the solution which you have given here and as soon as possible for me I will try my friends also and I think he will also get happy after getting this solution.

I have get this information and in this the conventional wireless LAN routers it were often mutually exclusive multiple encryption methods. And WEP does not only support the DS to connect with other wireless LAN is a cipher is strong even if the device supports WPA ( TKIP • AES ) and WPA2 (TKIP • AES), even if aware, all forced to set up WEP uniform. And it can be used with multiple encryption methods to avoid this situation; "Multi Security" has capabilities. If you use other equipment more robust WPA or WPA2 can communicate. The wireless security with multi-product before and after the advent of LAN routers are getting popular.