Thread: System Update error on Nintendo 3DS

System Update error on Nintendo 3DS

I am really annoyed by the fact that I am getting the system update error when I am try to update the Nintendo 3DS. I really don’t know why this error is being thrown to me. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am trying to do the system update then first it takes a long time and then it gives me an error and it is not specifying anything. It just says that error occurred. So is there is anyone who have faced the similar kind of problem before if yes then please let me know what will be solution for such kind of errors.

Re: System Update error on Nintendo 3DS

By analyzing your problem the first question that creeps in my mind is that have tried updating the system twice or thrice because it happens the first time the update tends to fail on majority of occasions. Now what you have to do here is that just try and make the update again and I am sure that you will not get any problem in this one while updating the system. And if it doesn’t work then you can post your response on this forum and I am there to provide you the solution.

I think the main and the basic reason for such error is the firewalls if you have set up. I mean to say that generally we set firewalls for the security of the network that we establish and they tends to block the unauthorized content now if you are trying to update it and the firewalls seems that it is the unauthorized one then you will definitely get an error . So the solution here is that turn off the firewall while the time of updating I am sure you will not get any error.

Check out the router settings whether the settings are the appropriate one and see to it that the router is not breaking the signals because if anything such happens then you will be interrupted on the updation process and will get some kind of issues. I hope this will help you to solve your issue so what you have to do here is that go through your router and see to it that it is functioning well. I guess that there is an issue in it and if you overcome the same then the problem will be resolved automatically.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem when I was trying to do the update for the system of mine. So what I did here is that just tried to update the same from an unofficial site and here the case was that the process started but it was terminated in between but later on when I did it from the official one then I was successfully able to update the same. So what I want you to do is that check from where you are doing the update and if it is not the official one then you can have a go at it with the official site. I hope that it works

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Power View Post
    I am really annoyed by the fact that I am getting the system update error when I am try to update the Nintendo 3DS. I really don’t know why this error is being thrown to me. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am trying to do the system update then first it takes a long time and then it gives me an error and it is not specifying anything. It just says that error occurred. So is there is anyone who have faced the similar kind of problem before if yes then please let me know what will be solution for such kind of errors.
    it's the hardware i had the same error there are 2 solutions

1. Drop your 3ds on a carpet (careful not to break it)
    2. Contact Nintendo in your country and explain the error and give your error code and they will send a corriour out and test it then if neccercery they will replace it this helped me so hope it works★★★★