Thread: Does Verizon home phone connect boost cell phone signals?

Does Verizon home phone connect boost cell phone signals?

Hello, I am planning to purchase a Verizon device so I have just few questions about this device because I don’t know much about device how it works for which service provider it works. I am leaving in quite remote area and there is always some network or signal problem for home network as well as foe my cell phones. And I am not sure that this device will also boost my cell phones signals. Please help me on this topic I don’t want to face network problem for longer time.

Re: Does Verizon home phone connect boost cell phone signals?

I am using Verizon from last 6 months and it really doing well for me, I am also living in quite a remote area like. I have purchased it increase my home phone service network which was very weak initially. But mate for you answer is no, This device work for home phone services which powered by the cell network. It’s a network extender which requires broadband then only you can use it. It’s very cheap you can get it for 15-20 bucks monthly rental charges it’s a phone which powered by Verizon wireless is connected to the cordless or corded phone with the help of a small box.

Verizon home phone connect is for the cordless or corded phones it’s not for the cell phones so bussy answer to your query will be No, you can’t use it with your cell phones. If you need a signal booster then you can visit wirelessnwifi web site, this amplifiers are very cheap and works very effectively. Or you can do one more thing search for Wilson Signalboost DT. You will get it for 100-150$, I had installed one and that’s working really well for me. It also boost 3G speed and that is also in entire room not only on the desk.

Hey even I have ordered for Verizon hone phone connect it will come by next week. Let me give you brief description of the device it’s a cell phone in a box which will be connected to your home phone and for network it will use cell towers. You have to plug that cell phone in box to your home phone with RJ11 port. As the user said before it will charge 20$ as monthly rental it’s also used for unlimited calling. And yes one more thing I am not quite sure that it requires broadband. I will post other details after receiving my device.

Well guys I used this device for a month and now I am sending it back, there were some reasons why to go with VZW over Comcast which I was using previously. VZW is cheaper than the Comcast but now Comcast offering me same service at low cost. The main issue with VZW was it’s voice quality with time in the start it was good but slowly it decreased. I was using this for my office and i wanted the best service and this system also didn’t work well with my alarm system.

Thank you guys for helping out me in this situation, if you guys didn’t responded at time I would have ordered for the Verizon home phone connect but now I have to first call them and I will talk about the problems you guys have faced while using it so that in future I don’t have to call them again and again or have to send it again back to company. Thanks a ton you guys have given me all the answer and issues related to Verizon home phone connect. Thank you,