Thread: Error Code: #003-1301 on Nintendo 3DS

Error Code: #003-1301 on Nintendo 3DS

Well I am having the particular gaming console and using the same from last few days now what the problem basically here is that whenever I am starting the system or the console the before starting the game or within the game I am getting the error message and literally I am unable to understand the same. Because only the error code is displayed I am unable to get any information regarding this error. So please help me in this case and let me know why I am getting this error and how I can solve the same.

Re: Error Code: #003-1301 on Nintendo 3DS

Well this error codes specifies that the error is regarding the internet connection that you are having. So what you have to do here is that just once check the internet connection of the system and then you has to install the required settings. Because as per my experience the error which you are getting is definitely related to the internet settings and I am sure that once this settings are properly done then you will not get any of the issue .

Okay so I called Nintendo today and after some problems I discovered that my DNS settings. I do not know why this had to change, but she said she was in the DNS settings click the arrow to the right when the connection settings to reach the DNS settings, etc They had erased all zeros there and put in 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 of primary education, and connected immediately without problems. So I want you to do the same thing and I am sure you will not get any error what so ever.

Well I was also getting the same same error even though I was not able to connect to the DS mode I realy was not knowing that how that was happening. My router was the time capsule type in the evolutional mode. And the funnies thing is that the earlier DS works fine with my router. The similar situations do not work in the arrangement of network connectivity 3DS DS. And according to me the only way that I want you to do and which will save your work and also the time is that disabling the network security and then see whether the current router is active or not. I think this will help you to get rid of the problem.

According to me the error that you are getting involves the security settings like the id or password that you might have set up for the console. So now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are getting the appropriate password and id because if you are using the wrong one or have committe4d mistake while using the same then it will give you errors I think inserting the appropriate password and Id will help your cause.