Thread: How can I connect to internet on Nintendo 3ds while playing Pokemon b/w

How can I connect to internet on Nintendo 3ds while playing Pokemon b/w

I can connect to the Internet fine with 3DS. The only problem is when you try to connect to Wi-Fi in Pokemon B / w. My kind of Internet security is WPA2. When I try to connect from B / W, this is the message I get "Please set the connection settings in the Internet option in system settings. I know B / W supports WPA, and I know my Internet settings 3DS work. I cannot understand why not let me connect. Please help me in this case, and I know how to solve the problem

Re: How can I connect to internet on Nintendo 3ds while playing Pokemon b/w

Well in this case If you are having Nintendo 3DS, then I can assure you that there might be an internet issue here so I want you to check the internet settings again in a different place if you want to connect to Wi-Fi for Nintendo DS games. On System Settings, select "Internet Settings", then "Connections Nintendo DS ". Re-enter the same information and take the same steps you did to connect to the Internet for Nintendo 3DS. You should be able to connect after that.

I was also having the same issue with the pokemon black and white and if you need to get any kind of solution here then what you have to so here is that just see whether you are able to configure the WAP settings again and if it is possible for you then you can get rid of the problem that you are getting. I am sure that doing the same then it will not give you any issues regarding the connection and then you will definitely able to use the wifi for establishing connection to the internet.

Well according to me it may have happen that you have discovered the connection but getting it to work is the different thing. No need to configure the DS wireless connection. All you need do is make sure that the Internet is before you start the game you'll know by the light on the right side of the 3DS, and then just play. That's all you need and the game is connected without any additional configuration. I hope you are able to understand this and then you can have established for you.

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just check out with the connection is proper or not I mean to say that see whether the internet connection is active or not. And if there is anything in the connection then you can fix the same by making some required changes. And the most important thing is that check whether the router is active or not and also it is ready to accept the signals or not. I am sure that if issue regarding the router is done then you will not get any problem while having the access over internet.