Thread: Please help me to buy most reliable and durable phone

Please help me to buy most reliable and durable phone

I am looking to buy a new phone and I don’t have much knowledge about cell phone companies like which company provides best features and which handset is more durable because frankly speaking I need a phone which is made for rough and tough use, because my work is to handle events like camping, river rafting, mountain climbing, caving etc. and mostly I am in the regions where network level is very low so I need I handset which captures low network.

Re: Please help me to buy most reliable and durable phone

Hey I have the best suggestion for you, I am using HTC Aria from a long time and you know what I haven’t faced any problem yet. It’s an Android 2.1 Eclair with Sense UI so it gives most of the latest applications to use. And you have to be in remote places so it will help you by guiding you the right direction with its GPS receiver with A-GPS support it also have 5MP autofocus camera. You can open PDF files and with smart look it has got excellent loudspeaker performance. So I think this phone is idle for you.

Dude I m completely disagree with you if you’re looking for the durable and reliable phone than HTC Aria is not the answer, yeah it’s reliable but it’s not durable under given condition. I think the best choice for you will be Motorola W385. This phone is perfect for rough and tough use this is very user friendly, small and battery will last a long time. I saying this with my personal experience because my phone is 3 years old and still I am having original battery. And one more positive is it has great reception of network. And this phone also offers VZNavigator GPS application.

@ above well you have given a good suggestion it’s very much durable and reliable it’s a very old handset even you have only said that you are using it from last 3 years so I would like to give most reliable and durable handset with more latest features and applications.
    I will recommend you to buy a Nokia handset because Nokia handsets are easily affordable and cheap. Nokia handset are awarded many times for their reliability and durability. So visit your nearer Nokia priority center and purchase a new handset which gives best features to you.

Mate you have suggested exactly what I wanted to suggested this person but I would be more precise on handset. There are many Nokia handset which will provide reliability and durability with many latest features. Now Nokia mainly comes in E and N series. Some latest Nokia handsets are Nokia X6, Nokia X3, Nokia N96 mini, Nokia N900, Nokia E5 etc. and I will recommend you to go for Nokia E5 because it has good battery life and strong body, QWERTY keypad for easy messaging, 5MP camera, Wi-fi, GPS with A-GPS support, Ovi Map. Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDF viewer, push mail. So I think this will be the best option for you and its very cheap too with good look.

Thanks a lot guys for such good suggestion I have just gone through your replies and I am glad that you guys took interest in my query and replied with very simple and good description because I don’t have much knowledge about cell phones. You guys have provided my all features for which I was seeking like push mail, GPS, Document editor, good camera etc. and now I am thinking to buy Nokia E5 because it’s very cheap too I can’t carry more expensive phones at such places. Thank a lot guys .