Thread: Nimbuzz application for Nokia N900 Maemo 5?

Nimbuzz application for Nokia N900 Maemo 5?

I just wanted to know if the developers of the nimbuzz are planning to release the application for the meamo users as well. I have a nokia N900 and I was thinking how good it would be to have a nimbuzz application in the phone itself. It would be a great thing to have in our phone what say guys? So I am very curious to know if this application is available for the meamo? If it is then do let me know about it. Please do send in your responses as early as possible.

re: Nimbuzz application for Nokia N900 Maemo 5?

The sad news is that the application is not yet released for the phone having meamo as their operating system. So that’s why it is very sad to say about this here. As we know nimbuzz works well with the S60 as well as the S40 operating system of the phone. So bringing it for the meamo users will definitely take some time and then it will be released. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. Just wait for sometime till the nimbuzz people make some announcements about the same.

I just had a look at the poll test conducted by a leading website and the test results show that the meamo users are at the top of the list when it comes to the demand of the nimbuzz for their phones, they are followed by the blackberry people. As such meamo is becoming increasingly popular in the market and hence the developers must give some serious thought over the issue and must think of implementing the nimbuzz in the meamo phones as well. So that’s what I have to say here.

Well if you want to have a look at how does the nimbuzz application works in the phone then I must say that you must have a look at the wap version of the nimbuzz i.e wap.nimbuzz. You can login from there and start with the chatting. So that is also a good alternative for you until the nimbuzz is officially launched for the meamo phones. That’s the one interesting thing that I thought I must share it with you. I hope you might have liked it.

The thing is that it is been said from the past one year that the developers will be releasing their version in the coming year. It is not yet been released every time I have a check in the nimbuzz website they say that they will be releasing it as soon as possible, so why is it not released yet. Many of the developers I have heard, are willing to co operate for building up the program such that it becomes compatible with meamo. Still there is no response from the developer’s team. I think they must better think of releasing it fast otherwise big names like gtalk, fring and yahoo will take over the market.

Nice to hear from everyone that everybody is supporting the application and it is nice that everybody wants the application to get released as early as possible. So I think after that they will surely be releasing it as early as possible. So lets hope for the best. I am expecting that the nimbuzz application would be getting launched as soon as possible. As i said lets hope for the best.