Thread: Unable to transfer Mii from Wii on Nintendo

Unable to transfer Mii from Wii on Nintendo

I am having a problem trying to transfer my Mii on my Wii. My Wii and my 3DS connect, but almost immediately 3DS a message saying "you have disconnected." At this point, the Wii is that it is connected to the 3DS and 3DS just hangs there, cannot receive the Miis, but cannot leave the main menu or do anything else. The Wii is also stuck waiting for a response from 3DS, so cannot set aside any transfer mode. I have to physically deliver outside of a system for the connection. If other down well I manage to select and move a Mii in a second transfer, but then I get the same disconnection notice and obtain the union of two new systems. Any advice? Is there an update that resolves this problem?

Re: Unable to transfer Mii from Wii on Nintendo

The first thing here I want to say that if you are transferring the Mii from wii on Nintendo 3DS then you will definitely need the whole support from all the sides I men to say that only the one side is acceptable the it won’t do. If the console that you are using is the upgradable then it will definitely will not give any issues but if it is not then you might face the tuning rather it will create problems for you. I hope this information is vital for you.

It is known that the 3DS propose a Mii maker ahead of high quality and that the Mii can be transferred from one Wii to a 3DS . However the transfer in the other direction is impossible, because of the editor ii present in 3DS, using techniques more advanced than the Wii . It is unfortunate that this semblance of connectivity between the two consoles is only one direction. I am sure following the same will help you in this case and you will get the better of it.

Well if you will ask me then it is very easy to do the transfer in fact you need to just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • Go to the Mii Channel on your Wii.
    • Press the 2 button on your controller, without dropped.
    • You will see this message, "Waiting for connection with a Nintendo DS is compatible with the Mii Channel ."
    • Turn your Mii 3DS and press.
    • Tap "Send / Receive"
    • Mii Channel (Wii)
    • Now your turn to follow all the steps which are mentioned.

I think I can really help you in this case because this is the problem which was being faced by me few days. Now the thing here is that On the Wii you need to set in motion the meaning to transfer Mii's to the DS or in this case the 3DS.And then you have to just enter the Mii Channel and after you enter the Mii Channel, press A, B, 1 and then force down 2 and keep it pressed until the function appears. I am sure that it will definitely help you to solve the issue.