Thread: Dead or Stucked pixel on Nintendo 3DS

Dead or Stucked pixel on Nintendo 3DS

I am playing games on this particular gaming console from long back and I have never received any kind of issue related to the same. But the problem which I am facing now is quite different I mean to say that it is related to the display of the screen. Actually whenever I am playing games on the console then it is giving me some stucked pixel effect. I really don’t know why this is happening and why the game is giving me this kind of display. So please help me in this case and I will be really thankful to you.

Re: Dead or Stucked pixel on Nintendo 3DS

Be on a conventional screen, each pixel is used only once to form the image. 3DS view on the screen generates two images each pixel of the screen is used twice. A dead pixel is a pixel to form the image unusable. 3DS gold as each is used twice it'll be two points of the 3D image formed to be absent. So not only give two points that pixel color unsightly in the image, but it also will be unavailable to produce the relief effect. That's my opinion I expect to learn the views of people who know more than me.

Well there is another one with the pixel problem in short this is exactly what has happened to us with one of our 3DS. On the top screen that handles 3D, we had a bright pixel, i.e. one pixel always on. We did not attempt to revive him. Remember that Nintendo replaces your console to the same within 30 days maximum as of the date of purchase if the number of defective pixels is greater than or equal to 3 excluded, misuse, oxidation, etc. We were lucky to come across the right person in customer service and I hope that you will also get the better assistance from them.

I think what possessed you to the top was a dead pixel, you must possess a current pixel defective which is depending on the inclination of the console include a color that can sometimes flash. Deffective dead pixel and it's not the same thing. But honestly you will have to exchange it from them but I guess they must not refuse you, I had this problem with the DS Tank, I caused the change at least 7 or 8 times to have a worry-free and I want you not to worry at all it will be solved.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem from last few days and the thing here is that I am really not feeling the best to play the game until I got a helping hand from the officials of the game. Well I guess you are also going through the same phase from which I had went and I am sure that if you want to solve this error then you need to just see whether you are discussing your problem with some of the Nintendo officials.