Thread: Will Nimbuzz work for Samsung Wave

Will Nimbuzz work for Samsung Wave

Hello friends I have been hearing allot about this Nimbuzz messenger that helps us to do a free chatting and messaging with our friends and that it provides us a very good experience for the same. They all would chat with each other through the help of this messenger and so I would want to know from you that since I own a Samsung Wave so will this messenger work on this mobile phone or not, as I would also want to make use of it and share my experience withmy friends.

Re: Will Nimbuzz work for Samsung Wave

Sorry to say but the Nimbuzz Messenger is still have not been made available for the Samsung Wave as of yet, what I think is the Bada Operating System which the Samsung mobile phone uses doesn’t support the Nimbuzz Messenger as of yet, the company have still to developed the one which will be compatible on this Samsung Wave, so till then you will have to wait for sometime until the company unveils for the Samsung Wave as well.

Hey what I have come to know that the Nimbuzz Messenger will work for the Bada operating system which is used by the Samsung Wave but only for the Google talk and Aim, it won’t work for the Facebook and yahoo chat as of yet since the features has not been developed for the Bada platform as yet, so if you are sure that you are not going to make use of the facebook and yahoo chat then you can make use of the same on your Samsung wave.

Friends I have come to know that the work for making the Nimbuzz work for each and every chat site on Bada platform has been started and we will be able to get the Nimbuzz to work for all the email client and social networking site as well for free chatting in days to come. So the only that we can do is to hold our self back and enjoy whatever we have got till now.

This will actually make a wide smile on your face, the work for making the Nimbuzz messenger to work for Samsung Wave is not only restricted for chatting but we can even do a free VOIP calls to our friends so that get connected with other in more respect. This will actually make all the users who are having Bada operating system on their respective handset to go crazy and will be hoping for the Nimbuzz to get release as soon as possible.