Thread: Nintendo 3DS battery possibly damaged

Nintendo 3DS battery possibly damaged

Yesterday I lost my 3DS few feet onto a hard floor which taught me to trust in a jacket pocket zippable not. Everything is working well, including camera calibration, but the battery life seems to have fallen even lower than usual. It currently operates in about 2:40, and out in 20 seconds after the light starts flashing red. Do I have to change the battery, or is, in fact, given the typical default settings of the screen. I don’t know what is wrong with it so is there is anyone will let me know the exact solution for the same.

Re: Nintendo 3DS battery possibly damaged

Well the battery may be damaged because they are relatively unbreakable and unless you see a crack or a broken piece in the picture, is more likely that other internal components of your 3DS causes a battery life of wire. Maybe a small part or circuit board, or one of the welds may have been released in the fall, but before 3DS may have noticed, probably the best of its tests to see if the battery 3DS is a spectator. So maybe when you look a lot less time in 3DS, payment and not put it in standby mode, the camera or music mode which can get to the actual length and allow to drain completely because if you still get 3 to 4 hours or longer battery life

The shields can reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen of the Nintendo DS. They can also damage the batter, screen, leaving a residue that can be difficult to clean. So I personally want you to just see whether there is a way that will assist you to see whether the battery is damaged or not. I hope that removing the battery once or twice will definitely help you to solve the issue here and you will get the perfect solution over the same.

Well according to me you have to just avoid exposing the battery to liquid. The rechargeable lithium ion battery which is included in most mobile devices are very sensitive to moisture. If the battery is exposed to liquids, it will be damaged permanently. If your laptop battery has topped Nintendo exposed to liquids then it might get damaged and often times you will see that it is charging but can’t seems to be so I mean after some time the battery charge will automatically be drained.

If you have noticed that the bottom screen of your Nintendo DS as foreign pieces of crumbs stuck between the screen and the box. Lightly moisten a piece of cloth with water and wipe the screens to loosen any dirt or foreign material. Use a dry portion of the cloth, wipe the screens to dry and finish the cleaning process. If necessary, repeat the process more than once and I hope that doing this will definitely help to get rid of the problem that you are facing.