Thread: How to retrieve Contacts from LG Cosmos

How to retrieve Contacts from LG Cosmos

Guys I am in a lot of trouble and seriously don’t understand that what should I do since my LG Cosmos has fallen accidentally fallen into swimming pool where I had gone for picnic with my friends. Although when it fell inside water I instantly removed from the pool but by that time it was too late as water has enter the phones screen and was dead .After I restarted the same, I found that although the phone was getting started up but nothing was showing up on the screen, since I have got many urgent contacts on my phone so can someone help me to know that how will I retrieve the same from my phone.

Re: How to retrieve Contacts from LG Cosmos

Dude what do you mean by retrieving contacts from your phone, all the contacts are actually stored in your sim so you can easily get all of them retrieved from your sim card by inserting the sim card on other phone and from there you can copy the contacts on your other mobile phone from where you will be able to get all the contacts retrieved with ease, so its pretty simple and you won’t have to do any thing silly.

Dude sorry for not providing accurate information for the problem, actually I have kept all my contacts installed on the phone memory since I usually change my sim card every six months, so to avoid any loss of contacts I have usually kept all the contacts installed on the phone memory, so now that the phone is getting started but nothing comes up in the screen so can someone help me to know that what should I do to retrieve all the contacts.

If you are dam sure that you have got the phone on, but only the screen is not coming up so what I would suggest is that you should try to retrieve the contacts by connecting the your phone with the help of the usb cable to your system and from there you can access the phone memory and will be able to see all the contacts and will be able to retrieve the same as well.

First see if you can get the phone to work properly or not, that is see if you are able to get the screen to work normally again. You can open the panel and just keep the phone in a sun or in an open air and let the phone to dry up. If this doesn’t works for you then you can even take the phone to a shop and see if they are able to get the screen to work again normally, I hope that somehow you will be able to get your phone screen to work properly.