Thread: Facebook symbol does not appear in the add contacts section in nimbuzz

Facebook symbol does not appear in the add contacts section in nimbuzz

I hope you have got the problem that I am facing reading the title. Well the thing is that I am unable to see any facebook symbol in the add contacts list. A few days ago when I was checking one of my friends cell phone and the symbol did appeared in the top then why I could not fin the same thing in my phone as well. I need a reply for this. Just to inform you all that I have the nokia c5 phone. So is there any mistake with the phone that is giving me such kind of result or anything else? If anyone who is willing to help me on this topic then do let me know about it.

Re: Facebook symbol does not appear in the add contacts section in nimbuzz

I would be happy to help you with the problem. See this kind of problem does exist when you have carried on with the updation process of nimbuzz. So first you will have to see that your phone has the latest nimbuzz updates. So for that you will have to select the check for updates option that you can find in their application and the phone will automatically search for the updates and It will accordingly install the updates in the phone. Otherwise visit the nimbuzz site and you will get the necessary update from there only. So do that accordingly.

Well, just to inform you that I have carried on with the updating procedure and the thing is that facebook symbol still not appears in the communities. So that’s why I am repeating that the symbol is not appearing. So what else should I try except the updates. Please do suggest me some other alternate solutions that I can try such that I can get the facebook symbol in the communities itself. So anyone who would like to add something here then do share it with me.

See the phone that you are using Is a good phone and the nokia C5 does uses the S60 operating system and hence I cannot find anything wrong with the phone. As nimbuzz works exceptionally well with the S40 as well as the S60. So that’s not an issue. I want to know which version of the nimbuzz are you using. So that I can get a fair amount of idea where does the problem lie? So do respond in with the query hopefully you might be able to get with the solution.

Ok nice to hear that the nokia c5 is not at fault and that’s a big sigh of relief. Well the version of the nimbuzz that I am using for the phone is the version 3.0.1. so that I think is the latest version of the nimbuzz that is available in the market these days. So here is the version of the nimbuzz, do send in your replies and help me in getting out of the problem. So do send in your suggestions as soon as possible as I want to solve this issue quickly.

I would advise you to upgrade the version from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2. I think by doing that your issue will be solved. So do work on it accordingly and get back to me if you have solved the problem or not. See as such, there is not any issue with the version that you are having and I have not got any user who is claiming that he/she is having this problem with the particular version. So do not worry much I think upgrading will do the trick for you. So do go ahead and let me know if you are able to solve the issue.