Thread: LG Optimus P500 not able to read my new memory card

LG Optimus P500 not able to read my new memory card

Hello friends I am making use of this LG Optimus P500 for quite sometime now and that there wasn’t any kind of a issue with the phone at all, but suddenly the old memory card that I was having with me got corrupted and was not recognized by the phone. Dude to this I brought a new memory card and after I inserted the same on my LG Optimus P500 phone I found that even the new card was not able to recognize by my phone, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I get it solved.

Re: LG Optimus P500 not able to read my new memory card

Dude have you tried checking the memory card with some other LG phone that will be able to hold this memory card properly, if not than what I would suggest that just for the try insert the old memory card if you have kept with you and see if it is able to work there, many a times it does happens that the problem is something different and we blame on something other. Also, try making use of a yours friends or any other person who might have got the same memory stick and see if it gets recognized on your phone, this will help you to know that where exactly the problem lies.

Dude what you do is that if you have got the old card with you, is that you should give a quick scan for the memory card and see if after doing that is your phone able to recognize that or not. If not that you must even try out giving hard as well as soft reset for your LG Optimus mobile phone and then see if you are able to get the memory card to recognizes as well. Also, it can be possible that the new card that you have just brought from the store might be corrupted as well, so try to replace that and then see what happens.

Sorry guys but none of my friends including relatives don’t have the same memory card and so I was not able to find out whether my memory card was at fault or was it that my LG phone is at fault. One thing that I had got to know that even after replacing the new card from the store that I had brought I had found out that again the fresh new replaced card would not function on my phone, is there any other possibility that can help me to get rid of this problem.

If after going through all the above solutions still you are unable to get the memory card to recognize on your LG Optimus P500 mobile phone then what I think is that your phone might have gone through some kind of a serious internal damage that is not allowing any of the memory card to recognize and so you will have to either give the phone for repair if possible or you will have to look for some new one.