Thread: Dell inspiron 1520 fan is very loud

Dell inspiron 1520 fan is very loud

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520, the fans are running with a lots of noise. In fact, I noticed one of them was intermittent fan sounds very unpleasant. However, it is, but I think it is unbalanced or something. However, I would like to change, but no way to seize this. The laptop is out of warranty for some years that I did not expect Dell is changing. Anyone know a store where fans could get these parts or any other way I will help reduce fan noise.

Re: Dell inspiron 1520 fan is very loud

Well in my opinion, it needs to be back and change the fans. There is no reason not to change them. Course of action will pay off or if you just ask the fan should be able to provide. You will found the time and still have something to discuss. I'm sure that if the system fans are checked, you will not receive any of the issues related to the fan and then automatically the sound of it is reduced.

Is the fan running the tail of the second before the release of Windows when you alum your pc? If so, is it windows, drowning your fan, if not started before having a temperature that is the motherboard that is not appropriate? Tap the Delete key when you start the PC until the beginning of the BIOS, if it is in English, is the option to the menus at the top of the screen, then find the fan of his government and the known speed (RPM) and the faster you go. Quick fix in the last tab in the BIOS, put the default button has a bios test this will certainly help to solve the problem.

There is a simple solution for this for that you have to defragments the hard disk. In contrast to the month of fans wonder that will trigger any 2h 45 years in office. I think it is a driver problem, because when I installed Linux, the air constantly turning back, until I found the ATI Catalyst drivers, once installed more concerned about the frequency of the GPU driver to leave the heat for at least , so there is no need for ventilation. Have you installed the XP drivers on the CD? Please note that there are specific drivers for XP.

I am also having similar problem where I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 for nearly three weeks or more, I realized that the fan is not working on my computer, but it was not working well. Suddenly, after running a game of poker and various web page, the fan is running very fast and it is not in control, therefore very noisy. Moreover, when the PC starts going to the line. It took me some information on the Internet from everywhere, and I downloaded speed fan to see the temperature of the components. No problem for the hard disk, but I noticed that the CPU is hot. After many tests I noticed that the fan no longer worked and that has soared above 70-75 ° there. I have tried changed the fan and it helps me.