Thread: Samsung Galaxy 5 hangs with internet access

Samsung Galaxy 5 hangs with internet access

It has been two weeks passed after buying the new Samsung gadget that is Galaxy 5. This phone runs with Android OS. Yesterday, I first started to surf the Internet on this phone. I found that it started freezing during the browsing session. There was no button or option out of this freezing. Even I cannot remove the battery to cut the power. Luckily, the battery was very low for navigation. So I waited for almost 2 hours. Once the battery runs off, it automatically get switched off. Is there any solution to this freezing problem other than waiting for the dough to last? Please find a solution.

Re: Samsung Galaxy 5 hangs with internet access

I am also using the same phone and I can say that there will be no chance to freeze galaxy 5. I think there might be some kind of hardware malfunction has occurred in their file. If the memory is full then use these types of issues occur. So what you have to do is make sure you have enough memory on the card. While surfing the web browser can use lots of memory to store some temporary files and cookies. When the cache is full then the phone will not know what to do and therefore freezes the whole operation without responding to the user.

I think that there might be running some other application in the background of your phone and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. So check for any of such application running in background. If you see any of such programs in your phone then end that and after that again try to browse the internet. If the problem is due to some application then this time it will not show you the problems like that. I hope that you will solve that soon.

I've never seen a problem of freezing in the Samsung galaxy 5. I think this is the first post I'm seeing now. Is it just the issue of time or phone is constantly freezing when surfing the Internet? There are four buttons on the front of the card. The start button is useful when you are involved in an issue. If that did not help, just put the adapter into the socket. It might bring the ad in its normal position. Otherwise try to reset the button combination. It might bring the menu to reset their file. Apart from that I do not think there's any other option left at that piece of model.

As you told that you bought it just two months back, so I am sure that the phone is under warranty. If that’s the case then I don’t think that you need to do anything from your side to solve the problem. You will just have to go to the dealer and ask them for the issue. See what they can do for it. If they are not so helpful then you can directly contact to the manufacturer and ask them about the problem. They are the people who are well aware of the issues like this and will definitely let you out of the issue.

Just make certain no additional applications are running on the ground again. Some applications that have not closed it might be running in the background without your notice. These applications may be using too much CPU and memory usage. So while browsing the browser not responding correctly to the user's request. So before you launch the web browser, just make sure to close. If the freeze while browsing get indeed panic, just use the power button. At some point you may have to hit or the power button for a while to get rid of window freezing.